logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 5. august 2021 08:19:29(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

The Best Polo Shirts to Restore Your Faith in Polo Shirts

The polo shirt has had a hard go of it recently. For a while there, it was shorthand for a kind of office-schlub, sad-sack resignation to the worst impulses of business casual. Then techy versions came along and became the de facto uniform of unlikeable bros and lawn-mowing dads alike. (And let's not even delve into the polo shirt's history with sociopolitical hardliners of the worst sort.) So when I say that I get it—that I understand why you might be a little hesitant to pull a polo over your head this summer—know that I'm not just blowing smoke. But in acknowledging the polo shirt's checkered past, I hope that I've also given you the foundation to trust me when I tell you the polo is back, baby, and it's looking better than ever.Get more news about cheap lacoste mens polo shirts,you can vist kictg.com!

The very best polos on the market right now run the gamut from the classic piqué style first made famous by René Lacoste to sweater-y, mid-century-ish versions that would look great on Dickie Greenleaf but even better on you. These are polo shirts for hanging out and hanging loose. Forget the office park. Banish all memories of guys in wraparound shades and paper-thin polos clinking Bud Light bottles at the bar. The polo shirts you'll find here are made for the good life. We're talking days spent in the actual park and nights spent sipping Negronis and, okay, maybe a Bud Light or two—but without the wraparounds. These are polos for guys who know that the classic style—whether done up in a bold, '90s-inspired colorblock or a subtle, '60s-inspired knit—never really went away. It was just biding its time. And now that the weather is warm and we could also use the occasional break from a constant rotation of tees, the polo suddenly feel like one of the smartest pieces of clothing a guy could own.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.