logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 20. august 2021 03:45:28(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Professional Stainless Steel Wire Mesh China Wholesaler

We can supply all kinds wire mesh including stainless steel wire mesh, Welded wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, hexagonal wire mesh, gabion box, chain link fence, perforated metal mesh, expanded metal mesh, barbded wire, razor barbed wire, steel grating , fiberglass mesh etc.To get more news about Stainless steel filter wire mesh, you can visit resenwiremesh.com official website.
As a professional stainless steel wire mesh china wholesaler,Our products are sold to over 30 districts in china and also exported to many districts such as Europe, America, Japan, South Korea and Middle East.
Used for sieving and filtration under acid and alkali conditions, the oil industry for mud network, chemical fiber industry, screen filters, plating
Used in mining, petroleum, chemical industry, food, pharmaceutical, machine-building industry. ...
Used in acid, alkali environment under conditions of screening and filtering, the oil industry for mud network, chemical fiber industry, sieve, electroplating industry for pickling NET, this plant can be designed according to user's need various types of products

Stainless steel wire mesh is the use of 304,304L, 316,316L, 310,310s and other metal wire work, the surface is smooth, no rust, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, health, and environmental protection. Usage: hospitals, pasta, grilled meats, living with a basket of flowers, fruit baskets series stainless steel mesh-based, electrolytic polishing technology for surface treatment, surface bright as a mirror.
wire material :SUS302, 304, 316, 304L, 316L, 310, 201, etc.
Characteristic and usage: Stainless steel wire mesh with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, find extensively uses in processing of oil, chemical, food, making wire mesh filter, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace and machine making etc.

Product range: usually,manufactured in 30m ( up to 200) long and in width of 36 48 1m 1.2m 1.5m 2.0m etc. or cut to length panels as per client’s requirement.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.