logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. oktober 2021 07:31:04(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

This electric motorcycle can follow the owner walking

The DC100 appears to be a futuristic electric motorcycle.Semi fairing, single seater and single sided on the swingarm behind him.To get more news about davinci, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

The electric motor DC100 is placed in the hub and has a power of 137 horsepower.But the torso is 850 Nm.So it can accelerate 0-100 km/h in 3-4 seconds.
The power source is 17.7 kWh in order to reach 400 km.The battery charge is about three hours by fast charging method.

The electronics are complete with ABS, and traction control.Brembo brake system and Ohlins suspension and there are reverse features for parking facilities.

While other features of ease such as hill-start assistants that ease when starting to pass after stopping on the farm.There's also regenerative braking and speed limits so they don't slide down.

But there's a unique Da Vinci feature that uses 6-axis IMU and EPS that allows it to move with self balance, and follow its owner.Similar to the Honda NC concept given the same technology.(Afid/nm)

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.