logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. oktober 2021 07:36:44(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Davinci Motor DC 100

Davinci Motor aus China stellt mit der DC 100 ein Elektromotorrad vor, das eigentlich ein Roboter ist. Der Radnabenmotor bremst selbst und das Motorrad kann anderen automatisch im Verkehr folgen.To get more news about davincitech, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

The optics of the DC 100 are quickly treated: The Axthieb design of Swedish automakers of the 1990s is 2021 not an expression of minimalist style, but rather a means to an end.There is also the DC 100 undisturbed and there the enormous dimensions of battery and control become obvious and it is clear: the Davincis could not have solved this otherwise.Technically, however, the DC 100 is a source of constant joy, the part seems closer to a robot than the motorcycle.
The Robobike

First of all, the bare figures: 100 kilowatt peak power corresponds to 136 PS, 850 Nm torque is intended to bring the DC 100 to 100 km/h in less than four seconds and the unspecified battery is intended to allow for reach after NEFZ 375 kilometers and be charged at the quick charger in 30 minutes.Reads well.The Davinci clouds are between the numbers.The very strong wheel hub motor is configured so that it can work as a rear service brake and, of course, can be repaired.Legally speaking, this would also be allowed in Germany.Bosch has a patent on the start.The Davinci system is integrated fully into the conventional front braking system.On top the engine offers a ranking system with a maximum of 7 km/h forward and backward.The mountainous access and departure aids and traction control seem almost conservative.But the Davinci can do even more: stand today should be possible over-the-air updates.

Part of the current technology platform is still a self-regulating EPS system (Electronic Power Steering), which is designed to stabilize and operate the motorcycle independently.On the basis of this system and the environmental perception it should be possible to have several DC 100s in follow mode partially autonomously controlled by traffic.The Davinci should also be able to park independently by phone as a remote control.By the way: The software wants to provide Davinci as an open source where it can be freely programmed.

Prices and availability

Supposedly the Davinci DC 100 is already available, a possible purchase from Europe is completely blocked by the browser.Unfortunately, therefore, no prices, even if they are not expected to be low.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.