logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 1. december 2021 03:44:22(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

on the Xbox site found a mention of World of Warcraft

In the code of the official site Xbox found out mentioning World of Warcraft: Complete Edition… Really Blizzard decided to port the legendary MMORPG to other platforms? Rumors of the release of the console version of World of Warcraft have arisen more than once over the course of a decade and a half. Back in 2010, Blizzard Producer Jay Allen Brack noted that the team discussed the possibility of porting the game to the console more than once, but in the end decided that due to the difference in control, this should not be done. Last year World of Warcraft: Shadowlands in the Xbox Series X version was spotted on the website of the Brazilian rating agency. Blizzard then cited a bug.To get more news about buy world warcraft items, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

However, it should be borne in mind that in front of us, perhaps, is just a fake with a name inscribed in the code. Especially if we take into account the personality of the insider, most of whose “predictions” did not come true in the end.

World of Warcraft Can land soon Xbox The announcement will come in the full version, and according to a leak that allegedly appeared on Reddit Sports Awards 2021.

Shadowlands has been updated over the past few months with the Domain Chain Update, the World of Warcraft launching full seventeen years ago, but it is still a benchmark for the MMORPG genre. Millions of soldiers.

We are also talking about a topic that does not have a console version, so this is possible Exclusive As for the Microsoft operating system, it will certainly represent an important milestone, with the aim of launching it again for new audiences.

As mentioned earlier, the message comes from a post on Reddit, but was immediately deleted, including an image of the source code for the Xbox site, which mentioned the World of Warcraft: Complete Edition as “coming soon”. Category, date set December 9.

An announcement may come during the show, on the same date as the 2021 Game Awards ceremony, and perhaps the game will launch immediately on the Xbox.Reliable leak or fake? We will find out exactly when the Game Awards 2021 will take place from December 9th to 10th at 2.00pm.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (3)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.