logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 1. december 2021 03:51:59(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

New World’s new public test realm brings mysterious raiders

While Amazon’s New World MMO has struggled with some significant launch problems, the developer is rolling out some big updates. The first of these is a Public Test Realm, which allows early access to upcoming features. First on the list of things to test is the upcoming Into the Void update, a new weapon class, and lots of new quests and quality-of-life updates to round out the world of Aeternum.To get more news about safe new world gold, you can visit lootwowgold official website.

The Public Test Realm, or PTR, is described as “a limited-availability server-set that will give players an early look at upcoming features.” Players with a copy of New World can find the Test Realm in their Steam library as a standalone application; they can download it, jump onto test servers, and create a custom character with a range of gear. When the test concludes, the Test Realm will shut down and be wiped clean until the next testing period.

Into the Void is available for testing, and it includes the Void Gauntlet, a DPS/support hybrid weapon that grows more powerful off both the Intelligence and Focus stats. The Annihilation tree is all about summoning Void Blades to corrode your enemies, while the Decay tree offers the Orb of Decay, a projectile that debuffs enemies and heals allies.There’s also a new set of missions based around the Varangian Raiders. These guys are up to no good, and they’ve established war camps and a fort across Aeternum. The player will need to find out where the Varangians came from, how to stop them, and if more are on the way. The Raiders are joined by a bunch of new enemies across the world, from beetles to pirate alligators to ancient guardians.

The test patch also contains improvements to Trading Posts, which are now unified across the world. Fees for buying and selling are determined by the settlement you happen to be in at the time.

While New World has had some serious issues, fans have been identifying these bugs and bringing them to Amazon’s attention. A Public Test Server should hopefully stop catastrophic exploits from going live in the future and lead to a smoother journey through Aeternum.Polybius is gaming's oldest urban legend. It's a cursed arcade machine that supposedly caused illness, amnesia... death. Now, Polybius is just a story. But the legend is so believable because of real shady business: knock-off Atari games, shell corporations, and military propaganda. Jenna Stoeber explains the true story behind Polybius.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.