logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 12. februar 2022 03:58:51(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Designer Jewelry Brands For Women

The best women’s jewelry isn’t just a glittering trinket or status symbol. It tells a story. The best jewelry brands create treasured possessions and reminders of a special person or moment. To get more news about jewelry designer near me, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Whether you’re all about the classics—diamond rings, stud earrings, or a simple pendant—or someone who favors the cool and edgy—a dozen earrings in a single ear, stacks of rings, and layered necklaces—who doesn’t get a thrill from a new piece of jewelry?
Today the best designer jewelry brands are producing exciting new creations at affordable prices. So adding new additions to your (admittedly rather full) jewelry box is less a guilty pleasure than a wise investment—right?

There are those jewelry brands that need no introduction, such as Tiffany & Co. with its little blue box instantly recognizable around the world. It’s one of the most influential and iconic jewelry brands to date.

But not every woman wants to wear jewelry by such a famous label, instead preferring something a little different—a little less well-known. So we’ve picked out some designers that you may not yet have had the pleasure of encountering. These brands are true hidden gems (excuse the pun) and their collections are definitely worth perusing. So whether you’re looking for a gift for a wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, or close friend—or if you want to treat yourself (we’re not judging) to something glittery, these are the best designer jewelry brands for women today.

When it comes to affordable jewellery famously loved by royalty, London-based designer jewellery brand Missoma takes the crown.

A favourite of Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle, there’s a lot more to be obsessed with when it comes to celebrity-adored Missoma.

For one, it’s a women-founded brand—something we all want—nay, need to see more of. Missoma’s demi-fine and fine jewellery collections aim to create contagious confidence whilst relying on ethical production methods.

Featuring colourful gemstones and 18-carat gold-plated brass, there are tons of gorgeous designs–from classic gold chains to coin pendants and charm hoops–to play with and enhance your everyday look. They are striking enough to be worn alone but look even better when layered. It’s all about championing self-expression and having fun with your everyday jewellery.

Fashion-forward jewellery that is high quality, affordable, and sustainable? We can’t stop telling our friends about it.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.