logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. februar 2022 08:18:50(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

9 Black-Owned Jewelry Brands To Love and Support

In honor of Black History Month, observed in February every year, we're highlighting Black-owned jewelry labels to love and support every day. Whether you're searching for a meaningful piece or simply surfing the web, our list features designers creating everything from artful accessories to timeless classics.To get more news about custom jewelry designers, you can visit jewelryhunt.net official website.

Our top picks include Beads Byaree, which makes wearable art, as well as By Chari, known for its initial necklaces. Elsewhere, we're highlighting Lace by Tanaya's stunning body accessories, as well as Oma the Label's versatile gold pieces.Beads Byaree may not be for everyday wear, but the label creates wearable art perfect for statement-making looks. With support from names like Solange and Tracee Ellis Ross, the brand -- founded by Areeayl Goodwin -- is loved for its unique designs that sell out in minutes.
By Chari marked its breakout moment when its "Vote" necklace was worn by Michelle Obama during her speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2020. Initial necklaces are a signature of the LA-based brand, in addition to golden bracelets and anklets.

Lace by Tanaya first took off for its "earlace," a combination of an earring and necklace created by model and actress Tanaya Henry. The label specializes in both ready-to-wear and custom jewelry, from classic gold designs to stunning body jewelry pieces covered in Swarovski crystals.

Founded by Matthew Harris, Mateo has been spotted on A-list celebrities like Rihanna, Megan Thee Stallion and Zendaya. The New York-based label makes everything from minimalist gold chain accessories to statement-making rings.

Oma the Label is for those on the lookout for bold, gold jewelry. Founded by New York-based fashion stylist Neumi Anekhe, the brand is loved for its chunky rings and necklaces, as well as body jewelry.

Through her label Omi Woods, designer Ashley Alexis McFarlane aims to design contemporary heirlooms that celebrate the African diaspora. Each piece is handmade with fair trade African gold and globally sourced recycled and conflict-free fine metals.

SOKO works with local artisans in Kenya through its tech-powered manufacturing platform. Putting people first, the brand creates classic designs through ethical processes.

Backed by Beyoncé, Kristin and Kofi Essel's Third Crown is known for its contemporary jewelry pieces that often feature geometric shapes. The brand's gender-neutral rings, bracelets, necklaces and more are timeless and can be worn with any casual or formal look.

Founded by Parsons alum Khadijah Fulton, White/Space Jewelry is a label that focuses on quality over quantity, using recycled gold and conflict-free stones for its mindfully designed pieces. Some of the brand's bestsellers include its delicate earrings and necklaces.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.