logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. februar 2022 08:58:27(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Industrial Citrus Juice Extractor(1200kg/h)

JP1000 Industrial Citrus Juice Extractor For Lemon, Orange And Grapefruit, with a capacity of juicing 1200kg lemons, oranges or grapefruits per hour, can also be used together with conveyor, which is more convenient and efficient. Blades are designed for making juice with oil essence but no bitter taste. Aluminum alloy inner frame, stainless steel rollers and gear motor for transmission chains make the machine strong, stable, mute and easy to clean, can fulfill requirement of continuous 8 hours of working all day and use in production line.To get more news about Crushing juicer, you can visit hl-juicer.com official website.
DASIN always concern safety operation, high juice yield and high quality juice with best taste and smell. Our machines are worthy of your on-site visit and consideration.
DASIN machines are all commercial or factory machines with high durability, famous in Taiwan teashop franchise or juice factories, which could also be sold to the whole world, please contact us if you are interested.

* JP600 Juice Squeezer for Factory Use (Capacity: 600kg/h) / JP800 Juice Squeezer for Factory Use (Capacity: 1200kg/h)
* Customization accepted.
This is a great entry-level juicer for those on a budget. With two-speed settings, it’s easy to use, and the dishwasher-safe components meaning cleaning it is a breeze too.

It’s effective at producing plenty of juice from fruit and vegetables, but in our tests, the juices we created weren’t completely smooth and had a large layer of froth on top too. The Nutribullet Juicer also struggled to produce much juice from leafy green vegetables, such as kale, although this is what we’d expect from a centrifugal juicer.

A compact and neat juicer, the Nutribullet has a wide feed chute, so you don’t have to waste time chopping fresh produce, and the pitcher comes with a lid to make storing the juice easy. There's also a recipe booklet, which offers plenty of inspiration for those new to juicing. If you’re on a budget, this is a juicer worth considering.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.