logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. februar 2022 09:30:23(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

what is Deoxidizer?

Deoxidizer working principle is to use the oxygen in the raw material or damage the structure itself deoxidizer direct consumption deoxidizer principle to work , Here are two typical examples.Get more news about Oxide Deoxidizing Catalyst,you can vist our website!

1 , general nitrogen oxygen : nitrogen oxygen content is generally universal thousands of ppm ( sometimes more ) , in addition to using hydrogen with oxygen ( oxygen using a catalyst , in front mentioned ) , but you can use copper-based or manganese products. Copper- manganese deoxidizer or the structure itself is supported elemental copper or manganese , elemental copper or manganese in an oxygen containing atmosphere is extremely unstable at room temperature or can be oxidized to copper oxide, manganese oxide , so that the raw material gas the " trace" of oxygen consumption to about 1ppm .

Why mention here the notion of trace it ? Because the oxygen contained in the agent itself or elemental copper elemental manganese is limited, the higher oxygen content in the feed gas is a deoxidizing agent , the faster the oxidation process , the end result is that all of the oxidation of elemental oxide oxidant life will come to an end . Manganese or copper -based raw materials are required deoxidizer gas oxygen content of not more than 100ppm, and better.

Activated carbon can also be used deoxidizing agent, i.e. at a certain temperature ( usually 260 to 320 degrees ) and processing the raw material gas is passed through activated carbon deoxidation agent, the activated carbon and the oxygen in the feed gas combustion ( flameless combustion ) reactions , the oxygen to produce carbon dioxide removal , the final result is the product to use basic exhausted.

2, the synthesis gas oxygen : Although the synthesis gas contains hydrogen and carbon monoxide sufficient , but if the use of catalytic deoxygenation , then start temperature above 120 degrees required in the absence of the high cost of heating or heat can also be considered in the case of copper -based or manganese deoxidizer .
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.