logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. februar 2022 10:30:47(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Financial Products-CFDs

YorkPro is a leading brokerage that was designed to meet all of the customers’ requirements by offering various platforms that are individually designed for each user.To get more news about yorkpro, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

YorkPro uses an advanced social platform for smart trading and a simple trading process that focuses on providing retail investors access to financial markets via its award-winning platform. The goal is to become the leading investment advisory/brokerage in the world and to provide individually designed experiences for each and every user thanks to their transparent, simple, and customer-focused model.

YorkPro offers financial products such as the Contracts for Difference or CFDs and other complex products as well. Trading CFDs almost always brings a high level of risk because the leverage can work to both the user’s advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs are not always suitable for all investors because there are times when investors lose all of their invested capital. It’s always wise to never invest everything you have so make sure to always be sure that you understand the risks involved. This can also be avoided because YorkPro creates an individually designed strategy for each user.

Security

YorkPro employs strong measures to make everything in its power to protect the Clients’ personal data and to prevent any unauthorized access. Accessing the personal data files is restricted to the employees only and the service providers that have to do their job. The customers should not disclose their login details with any other third party while YorkPro takes strong precautionary measures to protect the data from copying, misuse, theft, loss, and unauthorized access as well as alteration or destruction which is what makes this platform great.

Deposits and Withdrawals Policy

The clients can perform all of the deposits from one source so if you want to start trading, make sure that this account is in a country of residence in your name. In order to certify an authentic SWIFT confirmation, it has to be sent to Yorkpro Trading to get the origin of the money confirmed. If a user doesn’t comply with the WD policy, he/she could be prevented from depositing the money.

Withdrawals are also performed only through the same bank account or credit/debit card which are used to deposit the funds. Unless YorkPro agrees otherwise, the withdrawals from the Account could be made in the same fiat currency in which the deposit was made. Also, when you start depositing or withdrawing money for trading purposes, YorkPro can use alternative payment methods so it’s wise to keep an eye on fees and restrictions. Withdrawals are subject to processing and handling fees which will eventually be deducted from the transferred withdrawn amount. The fee schedule can be seen on YorkPro trading.
YorkPro Trading is able to execute withdrawals to another facility than the one used to deposit because it follows the Anti Money Laundering regulations. Furthermore, when it comes to withdrawals, the clients will be required to present more info and documents.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.