logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 23. marts 2022 04:24:33(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Overall Horizontal Slow Juicer

Adam had high praise for this juicer from Tribest: "The components of this juicer and its general auger/juicing design is so much better than the other horizontal juicers," he says. "This is the type of juicer that will outlast all the others, including the vertical juicers because it's made with heavy-duty plastic and metal augers." This is the only juicer we tested with metal augers, or twin gears, rather than plastic.To get more news about juicing dragon fruit, you can visit hl-juicer.com official website.

Out of all the juicers tested, this produced the highest yield, about 15 to 20 percent more than the other juicers on average. The pulp nozzle is adjustable, so you can fine-tune the pressure inside the auger to get the best yield from your foods.
The cons of this juicer include its size: it's very large and will take up a lot of counter and/or shelf space. It also has a small chute, which Adam found tedious and difficult to use. However, the outstanding juice yield and well-made design of this juicer make it well worth the high price tag, if you can swing it.Adam appreciated the large, clear feed chute on this juicer. However, he did have to stop and reverse several times while using this juicer to clear a jam. This was also the only juicer to require the use of a toothbrush in order to clean out the juicing screen.

This juicer is not the most efficient, especially for large batches. It can only feed a couple of small pieces at a time, and requires you to push each piece down. However, it does boast an adjustable nozzle so you can fine-tune the pressure if the machine is bogging down too much.

At only $90, we were hoping this budget juicer would impress. But alas, it appears you get what you pay for when it comes to juicing. We weren't able to complete testing on this juicer as it started leaking juice out of the bottom mid-way through.

(If you're still enticed by the idea of a masticating juicer with a pulp-extracting feature, Amazon shoppers have deemed the Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor the best. In fact, it's currently the best-seller in the Masticating Juicer category.) This juicer from Kuvings has a small feed chute, requiring you to feed the food in one piece at a time. Adam says, "The plastic shifts a little too much under pressure, and I doubt the long-term durability of this one." This juicer also began to leak slightly during testing.

Unlike its horizontal counterpart from Tribest, this juicer didn't perform well in Adam's testing. For a vertical juicer, this one has a small feed chute, making it tedious to put food through it. "The feed tube jams much quicker than the other brands," says Adam.

Type of Juicer: There are two major types of juicers for juicing fruits and vegetables: slow (a.k.a. masticating) and centrifugal. While slow juicers tend to be more expensive, they're worth the investment if you can swing it. Don't let the name "slow" scare you away — it's actually a good thing! Slow juicers use a slower, gentle process to preserve nutrients better than high-speed juicers can. For this reason, we chose to focus on slow juicers in our testing.
Style of Juicer: Once you've decided on a juicer type, there's still one more thing to decide: Do you want a horizontal or vertical juicer? You'll find that vertical juicers tend to have larger chutes than horizontal ones, decreasing your juicing time significantly. They also take up far less counter space than horizontal juicers. However, horizontal slow juicers tend to be better for juicing leafy greens, whereas vertical juicers tend to struggle with these.
Noise Level: If you plan on juicing first thing in the morning, you'll need to consider the noise level: You don't want to wake up the neighbors with your morning juice. The good news is, slow juicers tend to be quieter than high-speed juicers.
Ease of Use: The world of juicing can be overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. If you're new to juicing, it's probably best to stick to a simpler juicer that doesn't have too many advanced features. But if you're a serious juicer, many modern juicers offer more advanced capabilities such as making nut milk, baby food, and more.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.