logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 04:40:49(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

In the name of desire

Who is Lily Perhaps I am not familiar with the people on the white road but for people like me who have been immersed in my grandfather's underworld family since childhood it is thunderous Everyone calls her sister Lili but she is not young Twenty years ago she was the eldest woman and was called sister because she was beautiful Twenty years later she is the eldest still the elder sister because she is ruthless Ruthless Grandpa said "Lily is the most powerful woman I have ever met in the rest of my life Coco don't mess with her in the future" I don't know how Joe got into trouble with her Whatever their relationship was they always wanted Joe to stay away from right and wrong but he went to the center of right and wrong Can I refuse to answer this question "Joe smiled calmly" Miss Wen are you still going to take us away now " Gentle as silence Under the window the car door had opened and a large number of people poured into the x52 line pipe
hotel In the quiet corridor there is a messy sound of footsteps Let's go "Wen Ru made a prompt decision and motioned to the people next to him to leave" They left very simply What the hell is going on How did you get involved with Lily I asked in a low voice as Wen Ru withdrew Nothing When she was in the show she went backstage and said she wanted to be my lover but I refused "Joe was a little embarrassed and said" This kind of thing is actually very common " I nodded It's not just men who are lustful these days "What happened later" "The refusal was very euphemistic" I said I said that I already had a girl I liked in my heart and I said in fact you are also very beautiful but you appeared a little late Maybe she had a good impression on me but she still left her business card saying that she was a friend And promised to help me three times "And then" "What do you need from her" I asked Don't you know what she does "I know As soon as she walked away someone told me who she was"

Joe looked at me and said quietly "I didn't contact her until …" I waited patiently for his next text Joe endured and endured and finally answered in a low voice "Until Ouyang took you away" I was stunned It was the first time I asked her for help and this was the second time "Without waiting for me to speak Joe said in one breath" You can rest assured that the worst thing is to be friends and I will not participate in her affairs " 316ti stainless steel
I don't know what to say It turned out that it was none other than me who thought I cared about him that pushed him to Lily Joe maybe you really don't know her Lily is not a person who will give favors to others casually "I took a deep breath and tried to make my voice calm" A woman who can kill her favorite husband with her own hands who bulldozes a whole gang in one night and who doesn't even blink when her car explodes five meters away Joe do you think she will give you pure friendship It was a trade and once three things were done she would take what she wanted-and that thing was you! Joe did not retort not to mention any look touched after a long time said lightly "I know" "I know you're still looking for her!" I can't control my emotions and I'm in a panic At that time there was no choice-I couldn't let my friend have an accident 316 stainless steel plate "Joe looked away but replaced my name with the name of" friend " I was stunned for a long time and a long sigh rippled in my heart I'm not a fool "Get married" I said "Let's get married" Maybe it's the only way to get you out of the trouble that's coming Joe looked up suddenly and looked at me in a very deep way His eyes flickered and he could not see the emotion Call your brother first "Finally he just whispered a reminder" (30) Lili After dialing the phone to my brother with the hotel's internal line there came an unusually loud noise vaguely a woman's voice the tone of the voice was sharp and the sound of electricity was endless I hesitated for a long time before I called softly "Brother" "Coco" The answer is not Han Xuanfei but Su Yang Yes I remember her voice impeccably polite with a little wariness That's the taste of coldness But at this moment her voice in addition to the cold there is a faint anger that "cocoa" the bite is particularly heavy

"Sister Su Yang where is my brother" I paused and subconsciously became uneasy "He has left" said Su Yang "Has Miss Coco not been kidnapped Another test I froze in place "What temptation" "The last test my sister Su Yue died this time you are afraid that even Han Xuanfei's life will be lost" Su Yang is still there to talk to himself I do not know the so-called can only quietly repeat "What do you mean say clearly!"! What's wrong with me There was half a silence and then Su Yang said angrily "You come back first some things must be made clear to you I wait for you at home" With that she simply hung up the phone while I held the microphone in a daze So many secrets I have so many secrets about my brother and I know nothing about them Besides will his life be in danger Joe stood aside looking at my ever-changing face and did not ask but quietly "Go home first" glanced at him and I forced a smile Joe nodded very naturally took my hand thumb in the tiger's mouth press very reassuring strength not tight My voice was suddenly hoarse "Joe I'm worried about my brother as if something bad is going to happen" Joe swam his arm up silently put his arm around my shoulder and tightened it "Go back first" His voice was equally hoarse We didn't speak again all the way Joe and I were silent When I got on the bus Lily's people had already evacuated the hotel but at the moment when the door closed I saw a beautiful middle-aged woman standing not far from the parking lot with a cigarette under her arm Her eyes were particularly sharp even so far away there was still a feeling of being seen through That was the hunter's taste for prey With a sudden jump in my heart I shrank into Joe's arms Joe noticed something strange about me He bowed his head and asked with concern "What's wrong" 。 lksteelpipe.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.