logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Willie123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:36:25(UTC)
Willie123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Early morning stared at him after eating, and then passed the water: "I don't need you to do this.". Do you think you can't walk out alive anyway, and just use this way to hurt me? Even if I survive, I will think I am a robber who took your life, so I can't forget you all my life? You want me to die? You are really vicious and selfish. "Morning, I'm not." Yan Xin closed his eyes and simply said, "You've already seen it anyway.". I'll make it clear to you. I know my own business. What I told you before is true. I hope that no matter what, you can go out alive and find someone to marry. That's what I want now. He saw that the early morning did not speak. He went to take her hand. Let me tell you something. I'll go down to the third floor with you. You must have noticed. The things in here are not easy to rot. If I do die. You have to do it. Is to cut off the flesh here. Walk out on it! Chuchen threw his hand away. Tremble with anger. You bastard! You haven't changed a bit. How can you be so cruel! How can you be so selfish? How do I know you, you bastard? I'm sorry I followed you to this hellhole. I regret it, too. I should have left you and Wang Li in that valley. I'm sorry. I always thought I was the only one who could help you. And it always ends up hurting you. I'm glad it won't happen again. He looked extremely tired. So. Let me ask you. If I die first. Will you cut off my meat, too. Walk out on it? "I will!" He gave a loud roar. Staring at her with red eyes. And gasp for breath. The early morning is stupefied. He will. I'm sure he will. She already knew the answer, didn't she? Ask him what to do? Then I will feel that you are always with me, you are in my body, what's wrong with it? You don't want to promise me because you are selfish! You've always been so cold and selfish! Don't think I don't know you, you only have yourself in your heart, you are afraid to owe anyone! He shouted at her, "I always thought you were stupid,interactive whiteboards in the classroom, but then I found out that you were not stupid, but completely cold.". You do so many things for the wind family, not because you love them, but because you feel that you owe them the love of life! So after you thought you had paid off their debts, you coldly and completely cut off all relations with them! Do not leave any leeway, never thought,smart board touch screen, although they do that to you, but at least there is a bit of truth, right? And me, you don't give me any leeway! Feel your own conscience and say, if you are willing to look me in the eye, will I come to this with you? "I don't believe that you really don't understand all the thoughts I use on you.". You don't want to owe me, so you always pretend that you don't understand, and you always believe that I am setting you up. Do you think you have a good heart? Too good to be true, isn't it? I'm telling you, you're not! Other people don't know, I know very well! You are hypocritical, selfish and callous to the core! Don't you just want to set up a holy image of your noble kindness and deep understanding of righteousness? Everyone in the world is sorry for you. You see, classroom interactive whiteboard ,smart interactive whiteboard, there are so many people who sympathize with you and think you are as holy as snow lotus. There is Su Wei, there is Wang Li, there is Fu yuan, is there any other place? Tut-tut, no wonder there are people willing to be flower protectors wherever you go. With a pale face, Chuchen shouted, "I'm not!" How could he say that about her? Is she really so miserable? With such a sinister intention? If it was before he confessed to her, she could think it was pure fart. How could he give her this blow when her heart had just been directionless by his earnest and intense love? Her lips quivered. "If I am like that, why, why did you come?" He looked at her coldly. "I didn't know, but now I know, but it's too late.". I'm going to die. What's the use of regretting? If I had seen through you earlier, wouldn't I have to die? Will not be calculated by the old man, now is the mellow wine beauty to enjoy it. How could I be so unlucky to meet a woman like you? "Why did you say that to me before?" She questioned him.
How can you say what you really think if I don't tease you like that? Still pretending to be aloof in front of me. The early morning trembled with anger at the contempt in his eyes. Purpose. He hated her. He hated her all the time. That's why it's like this. There are two ways now. You choose. Either go with Xiao Moyun, or eat my meat. Your pure and noble Miss Feng is naturally unwilling to be the beast who eats human flesh. Such a thing is done by a person who is inferior to a beast like me. Especially after eating, they will dream day and night and have no peace all their lives. Think about it, in the rest of your life, when you are the happiest and sweetest, you suddenly remember that your life is maintained by my flesh, how regretful and uneasy it will make you? If I were you, I would naturally choose Xiao Moyun. After all, you don't owe him anything. After you take him out of the mausoleum, you can abandon him mercilessly. You don't have to bear any debt of conscience. How nice. Go, go, go! Shall I call him for you? His sarcastic expression and acerbic words completely angered the early morning, her head "buzzed" and she fled to the depths of the corridor. Ha ha ha, the jinx is finally gone. She heard his pale laughter echoing in the empty and dark corridor, and her heart was empty and missing a corner. The figure, which was almost in harmony with the color of the corridor, stagnated in the shadow at the top of the corridor, and finally went quickly in the direction of the early morning. You are a hypocritical, selfish, ruthless and stingy woman who refuses to look back at me for the last time. I hate you, I hate you so much! Seeing the figure of the early morning disappear in the depths of the corridor, Yan Xin lay on his back and muttered to himself. Early in the morning, I wanted to shed tears, but my eyes were dry and sour, and it was just a little tear. She ran until her body couldn't stand it. I ran too fast, and my stomach was throbbing. She reached out to press her stomach,interactive panels for education, unexpectedly pressed a small bag, looking at the familiar white cloth bag in her hand, she understood everything. hsdsmartboard.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.