logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Willie123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:40:00(UTC)
Willie123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

The voice can not hide the smile, let Liu Changting some embarrassed, scratching the back of the head, embarrassed laughed twice, quickly jumped out of bed, shoes are not wearing, ran to Yang four uncle side, excited to share the happy news with him, "four uncle, four uncle, I tell you, a pick she agreed to be with me, she also said let me go to find Shen uncle tomorrow." Then discuss the wedding date by the way. I'll have a wife soon! Seeing the smile on his face, Uncle Yang couldn't help teasing him. He joked, "Chang Ting, you really like that Shili girl. You dream of her marrying you. Uncle Yang will try to help you persuade General Shen and teach you how to catch up with Shili girl." Liu Changting thought he didn't understand what he meant. He waved his hand and explained, "No, no. I didn't dream. Ah Shi really told me this. At noon today, after I was driven out by Uncle Shen, she found me and told me." With a puzzled look on his face, Uncle Yang frowned. "You went to Dingbei Hou Mansion this morning, but when you came out, you fell down carelessly. The people who followed you hurriedly sent you back. You lay in the house for a day,artificial grass panels, and the girl didn't come to see you."? Did you negotiate with General Shen? But now that it's done, why did you bring the dowry back? "Huh?" Liu Changting was like a thunderbolt, with a dull expression. Is it really my dream? But my neck still hurts. Uncle Yang tried not to laugh. "Neck?"? That's because you just hit the step. "Oh." Liu Changting instantly lost his spirit, the whole person like a lost soul, dejected slowly moved to the bedside, the whole person fell down directly, the whole body exudes a breath of life without love. Fourth Uncle Yang laughed out loud. "Fourth Uncle is teasing you. I didn't expect you to be so easily fooled." Liu Changting replied feebly, "Uncle, don't make me happy. Ah Shi doesn't like me at all. How can he admit the engagement between us,decorative palm trees, let alone get married?"? She has refused me several times, and it has always been my wishful thinking to cling to her. She should be eager to get a clear understanding of her relationship with me. Seemed to play too much, Yang four uncle embarrassed cough twice, "that what, long pavilion, four uncle just really tease you, you went to Dingbei Hou Fu, when you came back or ten miles of girls sent you back, you can go to ask the gatekeeper, Alai can also testify." "Uncle, I won't take things too hard. You don't have to worry about me, and you don't have to find someone to act to coax me. I'm not a child." Liu Changting is still born without love. Uncle Yang felt a toothache. How could the child be so stubborn. He had no choice but to call all the people who had seen ten miles at noon and tell him what they had seen one by one. Only then did Liu Changting's eyes gradually regain their luster. "I'm going to ask Ah Shi now." Fourth Uncle Yang grabbed him. "Don't you look at the time now? Didn't Miss Shili say she wanted you to go again tomorrow? It's okay for us to wait all night.". Have a good rest tonight and show your father-in-law the most brilliant side tomorrow. Liu Changting looked at the sky, really not early, reluctantly nodded yes, "good." Then, sleepless night, Faux cherry blossom tree ,silk olive tree, tossing and turning to think whether it is true or not, and worrying about whether he will be driven out again tomorrow, and then struggling with what to say if he really sees Uncle Shen. Because of thinking about Uncle Yang's words, in order not to be cranky, I tried to go to bed early and get up to read. Unfortunately, I ran away when I looked at my thoughts. After three or four times, Liu Changting simply lay in bed and recited. When it was light, he fell asleep. Quickly, I heard that Mr. Liu carried the betrothal gift to General Shen's house again! Let's go and have a look. "Wasn't Mr. Liu driven out yesterday?" "Yes, I came to the door again today, which shows that I really love Miss Shen.".
” "Is Miss Shen that good?" "Girl, you haven't heard the story of Miss Shen and Mr. Liu, have you?" After hearing this, the girl wiped her tears with a handkerchief and cried, "Miss Shen would rather lose her life than save Mr. Liu. It's really touching!"! Why is General Shen so cruel to break them up? Miss Shen and Mr. Liu are so pitiful. A man next to him interjected, "No, no, General Shen agreed to Liu Gongzi's entrance, just now!" Everyone looked at Liu Changting who was welcomed in and discussed why General Shen drove people out yesterday and let people go in respectfully today. Finally, he came to a conclusion that made the general public feel that it was true-yesterday's bride price was not enough. Didn't you see that the betrothal gift carried by Mr. Liu today was twice that of yesterday? Besides, Liu Changting entered Dingbei Hou Mansion, although he had been here many times, but never thought he was so nervous this time, even for the first time. Liu Changting did not squint, holding his Geng Tie tightly in his hand, his palms were all sweaty, and he followed closely behind the criminal steward. Originally, the exchange of Geng Tie should have been done by the elders in the family, but the fourth uncle was unwilling to follow them, that is, he was unwilling to be an elder. Seeing his nervousness, the steward comforted him by saying, "The general did not do well yesterday, but you have to understand that the young lady's mother left when she was three years old, leaving only the general and the young lady to depend on each other.". The general missed the birth of the young lady, missed her childhood for three years, even after bringing the young lady to Beijing, he often fought outside and seldom accompanied the young lady. Now finally free down, have time to get along with the young lady, suddenly appeared a person, to take the young lady away from him, if it is who, is not willing, so yesterday will drive you out, the general still appreciate a scholar like you, don't be nervous. Liu Changting nodded, "I know, I'm not nervous." Liu Changting, who was not nervous, sat in a chair and put it on his knee, not daring to move. My mind has been wondering if the makeup on his face is not spent,outdoor ficus tree, and whether his father-in-law will dislike him because of the powder on his face. Because I went to bed very late last night, I got up this morning and found that my eyes were black and blue. I thought of facing my father-in-law with a brilliant image. At Alai's suggestion, I covered it with a woman's powder. Now I regret it. hacartificialtree.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.