logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Willie123
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:52:00(UTC)
Willie123

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Shen Qingyan's heart was slightly tight. He went over and asked her to raise her head. He looked into her eyes and said, "It's all right to hear.". You are my favorite little orchid. You are the best in my heart. You don't have to care what others say. Shu Man looked up at him, the man in front of him stood in the spot of light under the tree, handsome, gentle and elegant, even what he said was like a gentle breeze and rain, no wonder so many people like him. Think about yourself again, you can't play piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and you don't understand the high technology here. No wonder you are questioned as a dodder flower. Without himself, Shen Qingyan might have a better life, but without Shen Qingyan, he could only hide in the mountains as an orchid. She had some unspeakable loss and frustration. "Brother Shen, am I useless?" Shen Qingyan smiled gently, "No, you are already very powerful, but others do not know your power.". It seems that this place is not suitable for relaxation. Let's go and tell the second aunt to leave! I'll take you somewhere more fun. He originally wanted to take Shu Man out to relax, since Shu Man is not happy, it is not necessary to be here. After hearing this, Shu Man became happy and said to Shen Qingyan,fake blossom tree, "Well, in fact, I can also do a lot of things. I can raise wild boars and pheasants, and catch river fish.." I can raise all the chickens they raise, and I raise them better than they do. Your second aunt's chickens are already sick. Shen Qingyan listened to her say these words, can not help but raise his lips, he did not doubt the ability of Shu Man, she was a beast in her previous life,silk olive tree, these animals should be more familiar than people. However, if he really wants his little orchid to raise wild pigs and chickens, he will be reluctant to part with it. Two people returned to the front yard, did not see Qin Xiaofang, only heard Aunt Zhang said Qin Xiaofang went to the chicken house. Since Shen Qingyan wants to take Shu Man to leave, or should say to Qin Xiaofang face to face, then go to the chicken house with Shu Man. Just outside the chicken house, I heard Qin Xiaofang's voice: "Lao Fu, hurry up and get the medicine. The chicken is sick." Old Fu walked over and said, "What medicine do you want?"! Hurry to catch these sick chickens and don't infect others. Old Ding's chickens are all dead. This is chicken plague. Don't infect all the chickens and ducks. "Mother!"! Where did the chicken plague come from? It was all right this morning. Qin Xiaofang scolded bitterly inside. She raised wild pheasants in this chicken house. Because the weather was too hot, the switch was in the chicken house. The price of these pheasants is completely different from that of ordinary domestic chickens, and hundreds of chickens have suffered heavy losses. Shen Qingyan and Shu Man stood outside the chicken house, watching Lao Fu and Qin Xiaofang catch the sick pheasants out of the chicken house and prepare to slaughter them all. Shu Man listened to Qin Xiaofang's scolding and said, "They are not chicken plague." Chapter 69 Qin Xiaofang looks at her curiously, see Shu Man a pair of firm appearance, cherry blossom wedding centerpiece ,artificial banyan trees, asked: "What is not chicken plague?" Shu Man didn't like her, but Shu Man wanted her to know how powerful she was, so she said, "It's just hot. Just feed them some Paederia scandens." You mustn't believe it. I made it up. Qin Xiaofang was doubtful. Shen Qingyan said, "Shu Man is an expert in animals. She has studied the habits of many animals. It's just that I don't want her to work so hard.". Aunt, you might as well try. Qin Xiaofang had no choice but to treat the dead horse as a living horse and feed some Paederia scandens to the chicken according to Shu Man's method. After Qin Xiaofang finished, Shen Qingyan added, "Aunt, Shu Man and I won't bother you. We want to go somewhere else." Qin Xiaofang just heard Shen Qingyan say that Shu Man is an expert in animals, but also feel that they may have some misunderstanding of Shu Man, Shen Qingyan's favorite girl should not be so bad. On the contrary, what he had just said to Shen Qingyan seemed too snobbish, and Shen Qingyan must have been anxious to leave for this reason. Her wild pheasant has not been cured, Qin Xiaofang also wants Shu Man to watch her chickens more, these pheasants she spent a lot of money, if dead, simply blood compensation. Qin Xiaofang quickly asked her to stay and said, "Qingyan, why did you just come and say you want to leave?"? I haven't treated you and Manman well yet. Besides, aren't you going to contract the land? I'll take you to the village party secretary tomorrow. Then we'll come back tomorrow, and I'll take Manman to play in the ancient town.
"Shen Qingyan Zhidao.". Qin Xiaofang knew that Shen Qingyan was oversensitive, and it was useless to retain him several times, so she had to send them some fruit and ask them to come early tomorrow morning. The ancient town is more than ten miles away from here, and it doesn't take much time to drive. Ancient towns everywhere seem to be the same, inseparable from eating, drinking and playing. It was still early when they rushed there, and there were tourists everywhere. Shen Qingyan looked at Shu Man's high-spirited face and took her into the scenic spot of the ancient town. The old woman selling flowers on the roadside shouted to them: "Do you want to buy flowers?"? It's five yuan each. It's very beautiful for your girlfriend. Shen Qingyan took a look at the garland woven by the old woman and took one for Shu Man to wear on his head, just enough to block the scorching sun on his head. Shen Qingyan paid the money, Shu Man raised his head excitedly, "Brother Shen, I want to take a picture with you." Shen Qingyan smiled, bent slightly close to Shu Man's face, and took a few selfies in front of the camera of his mobile phone. However, because the arm is only so long, it is not easy to take a longer shot, and he bought a selfie stick at the entrance of the scenic spot. The ancient town is next to the river, and a shallow stream runs through the town and into the river. Many tourists take off their shoes and socks and step in the shallow stream, which is cool and fun. Seeing this, Shu Man said, "We're going to tread water, too. It must be cool." Shen Qingyan said with a smile, "You can go if you want. I'll take a picture of you on the shore." Shu Man: "I want to take a picture with you." Shen Qingyan explains: "What I wear is board shoe, can enter water." Shu man clearly oh sound, then a person to tread water. There were many young people and children playing in the water, and Shen Qingyan was taking pictures of Shu Man on the shore. The afternoon sun shone through the tall trees beside the stream on the sparkling stream, and the sun seemed to become lively, shining with broken light, all the way down. Shallow streams flowing from the instep of Shu Man,outdoor ficus tree, she raised her head to look at the shore of Shen Qingyan, the other side is holding a camera to shoot her. Shu Man laughed, and she liked the feeling that Shen Qingyan only had her in his eyes. hacartificialtree.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.