logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Jill589
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 09:18:53(UTC)
Jill589

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Mo Yunwen was a little restrained and did not move again. Here, Shangguanfeng pulled Bai Suzhen out of the door. However, as soon as she stepped out of the threshold, Bai Suzhen was like an electrode. With a clever meal, she hurriedly retreated and pulled Shangguanfeng back. The two of them almost didn't bump into Shen Zhengyi, who was following her closely. "What's the matter, Miss Bai?" Asked Shen Zhengyi. "My mother has already arrived," said Bai Suzhen with a panicked look. "I saw Xuanyuan Ji and Leng Tianchi." With a slight shock in his expression, Zhong Zhengyi frowned and said, "Where..?" "One in the east and one in the west," said Bai Suzhen. "I'm afraid.." The words are still not finished, the figure is like electricity, the door of the wine shop is like flying down two people, it is Xuanyuan Ji and Leng Tianchi two old monsters. Not many people knew these two old monsters, but it could not be said that they did not. There were several exclamations immediately in the wine shop, followed by the sound of tables and chairs. Someone stood up and retreated in panic. But Xuanyuan Ji and Leng Tianchi came to take a look inside, and immediately bowed down to Bai Suzhen after landing: "My subordinates have seen the princess.." Bai Suzhen waved her hand and said, "What are you two doing here?" "Go back to the princess," said Xuanyuan Ji. "Your subordinates have been ordered by your ladyship to look for the princess's whereabouts all the way here. Since the princess left, your ladyship has been anxious and sad for many days. She hasn't eaten a drop of rice.." "Would my mother do that?" Asked Bai Suzhen. "How dare you deceive the girl?" Xuan yuanji asked. "There is a saying: 'Ten fingers connect the heart.' Another saying is: 'Blood is thicker than water.' If the princess doesn't believe me, wait a little while for your ladyship to arrive.." "Did my mother come here?" Asked Bai Suzhen. "Go back to the princess,Jumping castle with slide," said Xuanyuan Ji. "Your subordinates have been ordered to go first. Madam should come later." "I don't want to see her," said Bai Suzhen. "Get out of the way!" Xuanyuan leaned forward and hurriedly said, "Princess, how can you say that the princess and madam are mother and daughter? How can you.." "You two know what's going on at the Taibai Tower," said Bai Suzhen. Xuanyuan Ji said, "I've heard from you, madam. You were angry at that time. Afterwards, you felt heartache and regret. It's true that you have been.." Bai Suzhen raised her eyebrows and said,Inflatable mechanical bull, "I don't want to listen. Get out of the way!" Xuanyuan leaned forward and said, "Princess.." Bai Suzhen scolded coldly, "Xuanyuanji, how dare you not listen?" "Go back to the princess," said Xuanyuan hurriedly. "My subordinates dare not, but they are willing to receive a heavy punishment from the princess." Bai Suzhen turned pale and said, "Xuanyuanji, how dare you.." Raise the palm to split out. Shen Zhengyi suddenly stepped forward, raised his hand and said, "Miss Bai, would you let me say something?" Bai Suzhen sank her wrists and drew in her palms. "Tell me," she said. "Miss," said Shen Zhengyi, "the world is full of parents. Children shouldn't be like this." Bai Suzhen's face changed and she said, "You mean I should go with them?" "I miss my loving mother, inflatable amusement park ,Inflatable indoor park," said Shen Zhengyi. "She hasn't had a drop of rice for many days. You can see her anxiety and sorrow. She has nurtured me for many years. How can the girl be beaten and obliterated by a moment of anger?" Bai Suzhen's face darkened and she hung her head. Xuanyuan gazed at Shen Zhengyi as far as he could. "This is.." he said gratefully. "My surname is Shen," said Shen Zhengyi. "Shen Zhengyi and Miss Bai.." Suddenly Liu Taixu said, "This is Xiahou Lan's good friend." Shen Zhengyi raised his eyebrows and Shangguanfeng's face changed color. With a flash of cold in his eyes, Xuanyuan said in a deep voice, "Who is speaking? Stand up and let me have a look." Hearing a light laugh, Liu Taixu hurried out, clasped his fists and bowed far away, accompanied by a disgusting smile on his face: "Old'Huashan 'Liu Taixu, I have seen Xuanyuan Jijiao Leader!" Xuanyuan Ji rolled his eyes and said, "Are you Liu Taixu, one of the Four Old Men of Huashan Mountain?" Liu Taixu hurriedly said, "That's the love of a fellow in the martial arts world. Now that the religious leader is in front of him, how dare he call him an old man again? Liu Taixu had no eyes before, and he didn't know that this girl was his wife.." Xuanyuan snorted coldly and said, "Don't you dare to offend the princess.".
” Liu Taixu was startled and said, "How dare Liu Taixu? How dare he.." "I don't think you dare," said Xuanyuan. "Did you just take that seriously?" Liu Taixu hurriedly said, "How dare Liu Taixu deceive the religious leader? If the religious leader doesn't believe me, please ask this one.." Shen Zhengyi suddenly laughed and said, "What a humble'Huashan 'school!" Liu Taixu blushed and kept silent. Xuanyuan turned to Shen Zhengyi and said, "Are you really Xiahou Lan's friend?" Shen Zhengyi said with a smile, "I admit that in order to prevent this master of the famous school of Huashan Mountain from being a poor kowtow worm and suffering from the disaster of ignorance, I also show the heroic spirit of this unknown person." Liu Taixu trembled and lowered his head in shame. As far as Xuanyuan could see, there was a flash of cold in his eyes. "Your courage and insight have broken my heart.." he said. He nodded and said, "Well, madam says you don't have to worry about finding Xiahou Lan." "What do you want to do, Xuanyuanji?" Bai Suzhen scolded. Xuanyuan leaned over startled and said, "Princess, your ladyship is worried.." Bai Suzhen said with a sneer, "What a heartless thing! If it weren't for him just now, you wouldn't be alive. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't see my mother again. Now, as soon as I hear that he is Xiahou Lan's friend, you will repay kindness with resentment. Get out of my way and let them go. Otherwise, don't blame me for killing you first." Xuanyuan lowered his head with a cold face and said, "Princess, madam's hatred for many years is the most important thing." "Then look for Xiahou Lan himself," said Bai Suzhen. "Don't look for his friends. Get out of the way!" Xuanyuan still hesitated. Bai Suzhen said with a sneer, "Do you think I really dare not kill you?" Raise your palm in anger, and you will split it out. Outside the wine shop, a white shadow flashed. When I looked again, there was already a "Lady Raksha" behind Xuanyuan Ji and Leng Tianchi, as white as ice. She looked excited and called out in a trembling voice, "Zhen'er!" As soon as Bai Suzhen stopped, she saw the thin and haggard face and said goodbye to the dust all over her body. Bai Suzhen's charming body trembled, her beautiful eyes burst into tears, and she cried out sadly: "Niang!" Open your arms and throw yourself out! Mother and daughter hugged together, Bai Suzhen wept,inflatable water slide, white as ice tears, but her face burst into a rare smile, hand stroking her daughter's beautiful hair. joyshineinflatables.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.