logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 19. juni 2023 05:05:13(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Most Famous Chinese Women

1. Empress Wu Zetian (624-705)
Wu Zhao, commonly known as Wu Zetian, alternatively Wu Hou, and during the later Tang dynasty as Tian Hou, was born on 17th February 624 and died on 16th December 705.To get more news about famous chinese women, you can visit shine news official website.

She was the ruler of China from 665 to 705. She ruled first as empress consort of the Tang dynasty, through her husband Emperor Gaozong and then as an empress dowager, through her sons Emperors Zhongzong and Ruizong, from 665 to 690.
She was the only legitimate female sovereign in the history of China. Under her 40-year reign, China grew larger, corruption in the court was reduced, its culture and economy were revitalized, and it was recognized as one of the greatest powers in the world.

Besides her career as a political leader, Wu Zetian also had an active family life. Wu was a mother of four sons, three of whom also carried the title of emperor, although one held that title only as a posthumous honor. One of her grandsons became the renowned Emperor Xuanzong of Tang.
2. Ming Na Wen
Born on November 20th, 1963, Ming-Na Wen is an American actress and model. She was honoured as a Disney Legend in 2019 and is set to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this year.

Wen made her breakthrough in ‘The Joy Luck Club’ (1993) as June Woo. She also played ‘Dr. Jing-Mei “Deb” Chen’ in the medical drama series ‘ER’ (1995–2004).
3. Liu Yifei
Crystal Liu, born on August 25, 1987), better known by her stage name Liu Yifei is a Chinese-American actress, singer, and model.

She has appeared multiple times on Forbes‘ China Celebrity 100 list, and was named one of the new Four Dan actresses of China in 2009. She is widely known as “Fairy Sister” in China.

In 2020, Yifei became known to international audiences for starring in the disney film, ‘Mulan.’ The role earned her nominations for a Critics’ Choice Super Award, a Kids’ Choice Award and a Saturn Award.
4. Chloe Zhao
Chloé Zhao, born as Zhao Ting on March 31st 1982, is a Chinese filmmaker, known primarily for her work on independent films.

Zhao’s debut feature film, ‘Songs My Brothers Taught Me’ (2015), premiered at Sundance Film Festival to critical acclaim and earned a nomination for the Independent Spirit Award for Best First Feature.

Her second feature film, ‘The Rider’ (2017), was critically acclaimed and received nominations for the Independent Spirit Award for Best Film and Best Director.

Zhao garnered international recognition with the western film Nomadland (2020), which won numerous accolades, including the ‘Golden Lion’ at the Venice Film Festival, the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto International Film Festival.
7. Xi Mingze
Xi Mingze was born on 25th, June, 1992. She is nicknamed Xiao Muzi which means ‘Little Wood.’ She is the only child of Chinese paramount leader and General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party Xi Jinping and operatic-style traditional singer Peng Liyuan.

Xi keeps a low profile and not much of her personal information has been revealed to the public. From 2006 to 2008, she studied French at her high school, Hangzhou Foreign Language School.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.