logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 31. juli 2023 04:42:53(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Man Injured Taking Enhancement Pills

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Cowan ruled that Jeffery Sapp of Upland had provided enough facts for now to support those claims, which are among 10 causes of action filed in the complaint originally brought in February 2019 against Amazon. Others include strict products liability, negligence and failure to warn.To get more news about vigrx plus, you can visit vigrxplus-original.com official website.

Sapp's wife, 38-year-old Renae Sapp, is suing for loss of consortium.
relying on statements made on the website that the pills were "natural,'' were a "supplement'' and did not need a doctor's prescription, the suit states.

that many other Rhino products had been flagged by the Food and Drug Administration for containing undisclosed prescription drugs and that Amazon had doubts as to the purity and safety of all Rhino products in general, the suit alleges.
Sapp says he ingested his first Rhino 50K pill in October 2017 and followed instructions on the package to take one pill a week. On Nov. 20, 2017, he suffered cardiac arrest due to the presence of pharmaceutical drugs contained within the Rhino 50K pill he'd taken just days prior, the suit alleges.

"Mr. Sapp collapsed in his home in front of his family, including his wife,'' the suit states.

Sapp spent months in the hospital and needed a tracheotomy to help him breathe, according to his court papers, which say he sustained brain damage and paralysis.

He additionally suffered memory loss and lost the ability to walk, work and live independently, and has undergone therapy to re-learn many skills and improve his memory, the suit states.

Amazon attorney Max L. Rothman argued that Amazon had no actual knowledge that the Rhino pills allegedly contained pharmaceutical drugs and therefore the company was therefore not liable for fraud.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.