logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 8. september 2023 08:40:21(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Virtual RPD models vs. 2D drawings

Now online in the Journal of Prosthodontics, Drs. Ahmed Mahrous, Galen B. Schneider, Julie A. Holloway and Deborah V. Dawson present the results of a study comparing the use of virtual 3D casts as an alternative to paper-based exercises in preclinical RPD design in terms of student outcomes and student attitudes.To get more news about 2d drafting, you can visit shine news official website.

While no difference in learning outcomes (final scores) was found, students showed an overwhelming preference for the virtual 3D casts as part of the curriculum.
In this video, Dr Ben Wu describes how his team integrated digital dentistry into their predoctoral curriculum. They started with a robust digital infrastructure, but faced challenges such as uneven distribution, unfocused innovation, and poor economies of scale. Dr Wu shares their keys to success, including a carefully planned rollout and the parties they needed to engage for support. He also notes that the rewards have been significant.
"This whole digital transformation is the one thing that really gets faculty and students excited. They come early, they get ready, and they want to start playing," says Dr Wu (excerpt). "We've never seen anything like it in terms of getting people interested in learning.

The ACP and ACPEF are pleased to provide access to the Digital Dentistry Curriculum for use in your dental school. This curriculum is complemented by an extensive library of content, learning materials and implementation support, including the new Fundamentals of CAD-CAM Dentistry e-book.

We encourage you to access the curriculum and then engage with your school leadership as we work together to expand digital dentistry within the prosthodontic community and beyond.

The Digital Dentistry Curriculum Initiative would not have been possible without the tremendous efforts of the Curriculum Task Force and team, pilot school mentors and leadership, and an educational grant provided by Henry Schein and its supplier partners 3Shape,

Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.