logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 14. maj 2021 08:26:32(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Why Choose Lyons for Your Precision Metal Stampings?

When you come to Lyons, you’re coming to an expert. We’ve specialized in precision metal stamping for more than 50 years, and our skilled design engineers and die technicians rank among the best in the country. We know that the success of a product often depends on the quality of its metal stampings, and we strive to provide the power, flexibility, quality, and reliability you need for your manufacturing requirements. Our state-of-the-art technology and progressive process ensure that your precision metal stamping will be done right every time, with accuracy and consistent quality in even the largest orders.To get more news about deep draw metal stamping, you can visit tenral.com official website.
Precision metal stamping allows highly precise parts to be produced quickly and cost-effectively. Lyons excels at medical stampings, where quality is critical, but we are fully equipped to produce metal stampings for the needs of any industry.

We start with a custom design for your project, accounting for even the smallest features and tightest tolerances, and build stamping dies on-site. Flat sheet metal is fed into these dies, where it is cut into your metal stampings. Depending on the design, the final shape may be achieved through a single process or through a series of operations.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.