logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

larrypeter
#1 Skrevet : 6. januar 2015 07:44:02(UTC)
larrypeter

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Albania
Sted: anhui

The Nike Air Max is the ideal sneaker to have on deck. It’s the turn to sneaker regardless of the situation, whether a basketball game pops off or you’re out and just plan on looking good. nike flyknit lunar1+ The Nike Air Max 1 Mid is no different and it’s latest Light Stone and Flash Lime is a kicker. These kicks come at you head on, with a Flash Lime polka-dotted collar that instantly grabs your attention. The Light Stone background is contrasted against a Navy Grey accents that touch down on the mudguard of the Nike Air Max 1 Mid. Along the Nike tongue branding and outsole, you’ll also see that Nike set you up with a few magenta accents as well.
The second of colorway of Kyrie Irving’s first signature shoe, the Nike Kyrie 1, will be making it’s way to retailers worldwide beginning on January 10, 2015. After seeing the debut “Dream” colorway release on December 23, nike free run 2 sneakerheads are now awaiting the first “bred” colorway. Featuring a breathable Hyperfuse construction on the upper, the Nike Kyrie 1 “Deceptive Red” is draped in a Bright Crimson upper with with University Red, Blue Lagoon, Black and Tour Yellow serving as accent colors. This colorway drew inspiration from Kyrie’s phenomenal quickness and accelerated first step and contains some pretty dope details such as the jagged pattern on the toe and heel counter inspired by the Sydney Opera House.
The Nike Free Flyknit Chukka “Midnight Fog” is already popping up at select retailers overseas so you know it’s only a matter of time until it arrives stateside. Resembling the “Wolf Grey” colorway of the original Lunar Flyknit Chukka, nike free run 3 this colorway will definitely be a favorite among sneakerheads. It’s hard for the Free Flyknit Chukka to any wrong because it seems that every colorway that releases is always a hit, that’s counting men’s and women’s releases. The fellas have been blessed with this latest Midnight Fog rendition that sees that featured hue draped all over the beautiful and breathable Flyknit upper. A white Swoosh and Free midsole along with orange accents on the dynamic Flywire and geometric patterned heel tab add a nice finishing touch.
Rumors spreading around of Michael Vick’s 2nd signature sneaker is set to make a comeback in 2015 has been making its rounds throughout sneaker blogs. There has even been photos of an upcoming retro going around as well. nike flyknit trainer While Nike hasn’t confirmed anything just yet, Michael Vick took matters into his own hands. Vick posted a photo on his Instagram confirming that the rumors of his Nike Air Zoom Vick 2 is coming back to retailers this year! Said to be coming in a Jets and Falcons colorway, you can expect Vick fans are thrilled to hear the news. There is no further info on release dates or more colorways just yet, but stay tuned to KoF as we keep you updated with the latest information.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.