logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

larrypeter
#1 Skrevet : 6. januar 2015 08:02:33(UTC)
larrypeter

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Albania
Sted: anhui

The Nike Flyknit Racer is one of Nike’s best creation thanks to the introduction of Flyknit back in 2012. And while so many colorways have been created (light, dark, bright) the overwhelmingly popular picks nike air max 87 for most sneakerheads are those that feature the brightest hues. So Nike continues to produce new colorways for the popular runner with the latest rendition featuring a combination of Bright Crimson and Volt. The seamless knit upper on the Racer is draped in two of the brightest colors out there that work in perfect harmony. Reflective panels, a white midsole and black outsole complete this masterpiece.
The last few colorways of the popular Nike Air Max 1 have been of the darker variety including the upcoming “Stingray” version that has gathered quite the buzz. So we thought it would be a nice change of pace to show you something with a lighter tone that has a bit of color. Looking at this AM 1 it has a Light Brown almost cream color on the majority of the upper. nike air max 2014 greece Bronzine takes care of the mudguard and Nike Swoosh with Light Blue Lacquer adding some color on the outsole and tongue tag Nike lettering. Last but not least hits of Dark Grey land on the outsole and tongue tag. The upper is constructed of a combination of suede, leather and mesh.
Basketball is one of the biggest international sports in the world. France is one of the biggest basketball countries that has produced great NBA players such as Tony Parker and Nicolas Batum. nike air max 2014 This weekend the country will host an All-Star weekend in Paris consisting of the best French players that includes a Dunk Contest and NIKEiD Skills Challenge. Nike is offering the chance for you to iD four different Nike Basketball silhouettes in “Volt Pack” and “Red Volt Pack” All Star colorways. The silhouettes included in the collection are the Nike Kobe 9 EM, Nike Lebron 12, Jordan CP3.VIII and Jordan Super.Fly 3.
Following our previous look at the new release date for the Nike Kobe 9 Elite “What The Kobe,” we now have more photos of the anticipated release. Ever since the Nike Kobe 9 Elite hit the scene last year, nike air max the sneaker has been one of the more powerful silhouettes to come out of the Nike Basketball line. After releasing a plethora of great colorways in 2014, Nike is now putting the best renditions together into one sneaker. The coveted “What The” design is finally hitting the Nike Kobe 9 Elite, and we couldn’t be more excited! The sneaker sports a white build with a multicolored flyknit upper which continues onto the sneaker’s ankle support and tongue. Complete with tonal graphics, a speckled midsole, and a medley of colors on the inner lining, this should be one of the more popular design of the Nike Kobe 9 silhouette.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.