logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Garciadaupes
#1 Skrevet : 10. januar 2015 10:52:54(UTC)
Garciadaupes

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

The Air Jordan 4 “Columbia” or the Nike What The Kobe 9 Elite? nike air max 1 That’s the choice that plenty of you are facing going into this weekend, but we’re here to let you know that there’s still plenty of other sleeper hits out there to grab for the weekend of January 10th, 2015. From Ronnie Fieg’s Kith celebrating their second Grand Opening pack with two pristine black leather Asics pairs or Packer Shoes water proofing their own Asics Gel Lyte V, this weekend is packed with a ton of options.
The latest Nike Air Python is now slithering into retailers, and ready for you and your wallet to strike upon their release Saturday, January 17th. nike air max 1 sale Take another inspection of the most reptilian edition of the Air Python yet, featuring an all-over faux-snakeskin upper, and mark your calendars for next Saturday because these stylish Pythons surely will not last long.
Jordan Brand’s Remastering Movement starts tomorrow morning with the release of the Air Jordan 4 “Legend Blue.” This classic rendition of the Air Jordan 4 dates all the way back to 1999, and was formerly known as the Air Jordan 4 “Columbia.” nike air max 1 premium After releasing almost 16 years ago, the sneaker never saw retailers again; until now. The Air Jordan 4 “Legend Blue is back, and it couldn’t have come during a better time.
Made in order to commemorate the College Football National Championship game on Monday, January 12th between the Oregon Ducks and Ohio State Buckeyes – the model sports a predominantly sparkling Wolf Grey upper and complimented with Back overlays that are speckled with Aqua accents while juxtaposed against a White heel incorporating the signature Nike Air sole unit.nike air max 1 online All resting atop a translucent outsole, additional pops of Aqua are implemented at the tongue and pull tab to finish off the subdued yet striking palette.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.