logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 25. december 2021 06:46:07(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

New World: Closed Beta, Release Date

New World has already exploded on Twitch and it is only in closed beta. Everyone is playing it, so is this a soon-to-be smash hit MMO? We look at how to join the New World closed beta, the official release date, and the cost.To get more news about buy new world coins, you can visit yourmoneygeek.com official website.

New World is not new news by any means, and fans following the game are already playing in the closed beta that launched on July 20.

However, the game has not been free from drama during its very long development. The first fiasco was over the racist imagery of Native Americans that was promptly, and correctly so, taken out of the game.

The other piece of New World drama surrounding was the unwelcomed surprise of character boosts, crafting boosts, and a full-on cosmetic cash shop that was implemented pretty late in the Alpha. What's the problem with cash shops? Well, cash shops usually mean that all the cool skins are sold for cash and the in-game rewards are often look boring. Character boosts are much, much, worse in MMOs and are pretty close to pay-to-win. Boosts allow you to generate a lot of in-game value by allowing you to spend more time doing max-level content. Well, character boosts do not directly translate into player power, it does mean you can spend more time at max level getting better gear while non-boosters are still chopping down trees and fighting boars in the forest.

Nevertheless, this has not stopped New World from hitting over 150k+ views on Twitch, indicating that MMO players are so hungry for a new MMO they are willing to put up with a cash shop even after they paid full price for the game. That's right, New World is not free to play!
New World looks amazing, the action-combat reminds us of Dark Souls, and the item crafting/weapons systems are enjoyable, but let’s see if the PVE and PVP content holds up to the hype. Many things can go right or wrong for an MMO, and it is still unclear if New World will rise to the same level as WoW or Final Fantasy.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.