logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. februar 2022 05:27:02(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Masticating vs centrifugal juicer: Which is best?

We all love a fresh cup of juice in the morning and what better way to get it than freshly squeezed? Juicers are the fastest, most convenient way to get that juice and depending on the type, can produce it in varying ways. In fact, there are three main types of juicer on the market: masticating, centrifugal and triturating. But, which kind of juicer is best? We’ve pulled together a comprehensive guide on the pros and cons of masticating vs centrifugal juicers, as well as triturating juicers, to help you choose the best. To get more news about Crushing juicer, you can visit hl-juicer.com official website.

Masticating juicers are also known as slow juicers or cold-press juicers. These use an auger (picture a large corkscrew) to slowly ‘chew’ and crush the fruit and vegetables, and squeeze the results against a strainer to separate the juice from the pulp. It’s a slow process, operating at 40 to 100 rpm on average, but it produces a high quality of juice in terms of flavor and nutrition.
Less foaming and oxidation occurs using this method and it produces roughly 30% higher yield than centrifugal juicers. These juicers generally take more time and effort to use and they’re more expensive too — for this reason they’re best serious juicers and those who don’t mind waiting.
Centrifugal juicers, which are sometimes known as fast juicers, use a spinning blade to shred fruit and vegetables into pulp. Via centrifugal force, the juice is then pressed through a surrounding mesh screen and separated from the pulp. These are the most popular kind of juicer as they’re more affordable and convenient to use, producing juice much faster than other types of juicer.

However, this method induces oxidation as it operates at 10,000+ revolutions per minute. This means the resulting juice is more foamy and separates easily. For this reason, they’re not the best for producing a high quality juice. However, because of their lower cost and faster speeds, they’re ideal if you’re on a budget or want to drink juice on the go. Centrifugal juicers are a good option for beginners who are new to juicing as well.
Triturating juicers, also known as twin gear or horizontal juicers, are technically a type of masticating juicer, but come with two gears. The gears sit millimeters apart and counter-rotate so it can squeeze and crush the pulp simultaneously to get the best yield. These are slow operators, running at 60 to 120 rpm and come with similar pros and cons to single auger masticating juicers.

However, triturating juicers can process almost any fruit or vegetable you put in it. It will also produce the highest quality of juice which preserves its flavor and has a long shelf life. These machines don’t come cheap, and would be best for only the most serious of juicers. Ultimately, the type of juicer you purchase will depend on your needs and budget. If you're looking to make a quick drink before heading out for work or the gym, then a centrifugal juicer, with its faster speeds, may be your best option. They're generally smaller and cheaper, too.

If, however, you want to get as much juice out of fruits and vegetable as you can — and don't mind the wait or the higher cost — then a masticating or triturating juicer would better suit your purposes.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.