logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. februar 2022 05:33:09(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Invest in a Cold-Press Juicer And Never Buy Bottled Again

If you've ever dabbled in health food, chances are you've heard extolled the many virtues of green juice. Adele is a fan (she's on a three-a-day schedule), as is Jennifer Aniston (the Friends alum is partial to celery juice). It makes sense: Drinking green juice—a.k.a. juices packed with green veg like spinach, kale, celery, and more—is an easy way to consume a lot of nutrients at once. But what if you can't stomach the green stuff?To get more news about Industrial Juice Extractor, you can visit hl-juicer.com official website.
Other juices have the potential to be super nutritious, especially if they're cold pressed. Cold pressing is when liquid is extracted from fruits and vegetables with little to no heat, which keeps vital vitamins and enzymes intact. The resulting juice is often higher in nutrients, and assuming you skip any added sweeteners (yes, even natural ones like agave), a flavor-packed, healthy treat.

Of course, relying on store-bought varieties can get expensive. You're arguably better off investing in a nice juicer that boasts "cold press" functionality. Not sure what to look for in a model? Here are some things to keep in mind when purchasing one of these useful gadgets.

Size: Juicers can range in size from taking-up-your-whole-counter to petite enough to fit neatly in a small drawer.

Price: Top-quality juicers are often pricy because they're built to last—an absolute requirement if you plan on making cold-pressed juice an everyday ritual. But if you only want to juice occasionally, consider a cheaper option.

Versatility: Many juicers offer multiple speeds: slow for "cold pressed" and high for juices made from more fibrous, harder-to-break-down ingredients.

With all this in mind, here are our favorite cold-press juicers for churning out healthy juices—green or otherwise!Small in size but large in impact, this juicer is equipped to handle even the toughest of jobs. Featuring a three-inch feed chute, low-speed motor, and durable steel-tipped auger for extracting every last drop of juice, this is one appliance you'll definitely want to consider. Plus, its no-drop spout and easy-to-clean components are universally beloved.

This two-speed juicer comes with an extra-large centrifugal chute as well as an extra-large 2.5-liter capacity pulp container, so no pre-chopping of ingredients is required. Plus, all parts (except the motor housing) are dishwasher safe, so clean-up is a breeze. For cold-pressed juices, just make sure to use the low speed.

This sleek juicer is also compact, making it the perfect addition to your kitchen counter. Its small-but-mighty size translates to a more modest output, but that's ideal for those who live alone (or those who are the only juice drinkers in their households).

Amazon reviewers love that this machine is easy to clean, assemble, and use—3,000 of them gave it five stars! It's also more affordable than most juicers and comes in lots of bright colors. Plus, it's kid-friendly: The smaller feed keeps little hands out and away from anything sharp.

Omega's slow juicer ensures minimal oxidation, heat build-up, foaming, and clogging—all of which result in better-tasting and better-for-you juice. The streamlined shape also means the machine will fit better on your countertop than bulkier options.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.