logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 19. februar 2022 05:41:31(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

We tested 11 juicers

If you buy fresh juice regularly, you may want to invest in a juicer. The best ones can pulverize an entire farmer's market haul into smooth, flavorful juice with little foam; easily fit on the counter; won't wake up the whole house; are simple to clean, and come with a decent warranty (10 years is the industry standard).To get more news about High Quality Industrial Juice Extractor, you can visit hl-juicer.com official website.

To arrive at our top picks, we juiced everything from hardy root vegetables to leafy greens and considered the resulting juices' taste, texture, foam levels, and oxidation rates. We also measured the volume of liquid each machine produced and the amount of pulp left behind, as well as the juicers' speeds and noise levels. Lastly, with the help of a mechanical engineer, we pulled apart several juicers to see if they were made with identical parts (despite differences in size and price). For this guide, we specifically focused on masticating (or "slow") juicers. You can read more about why in our FAQ section. Learn more about how Insider Reviews tests and researches kitchen products.
Omega is one of the brands synonymous with juice making, and for good reason. Over the course of two years with the VSJ843, we've experienced not even the slightest hiccup with this machine. It also produced some of the best juice throughout both our methodical testing and our day-to-day use.
This is a juicer's juicer. There are no wonky parts, nothing to confuse you or fuss over, and no heap of attachments and alternate fittings to make nut butter or sorbet. While those might be nice prospects for some (we have a recommendation for you below), it's stuff most will never use.

A regular strainer and a fine strainer are the only interchangeable parts, and this is one machine you can pretty much toss the instructions for as it's intuitive as can be.We have repeatedly made velvety, consistent juice out of this machine for about two years. Still, it pulverizes without a creak or a groan.

The biggest downside of the VSJ843 is its size. Our recommendation for a compact juicer is essentially the same machine from the same manufacturer, but built for Hurom and considerably smaller.

The reason we recommend this one overall is due to its 15-year warranty (whereas Hurom's includes 10 years of coverage on the motor and only two years on parts).While Hurom's HP Slow Juicer is the smallest machine we tested, it uses the same powerful motor as models that take up nearly twice the space (like our top pick, the Omega VSJ843, for example). We discovered this after disassembling and examining several highly-rated juicers with the help of a mechanical engineer — a process that we describe in greater detail under "Our Methodology," below.

The HP comes with a fine strainer, a larger strainer to allow some pulp to pass through — always a good idea, nutritionally — and two cleaning brushes. In other words, it has exactly all you need and nothing you don't.

It regularly had among the driest discarded pulp of every juicer we tested, and the resulting juice was clean, bright, and refreshing, and contained little foam. To be fair, it wasn't quite as rich and intense as its pricier competitors' output.

A cleaning brush does an excellent job of removing pulp from hard-to-reach spots thanks to a convenient pick built into its handle.

The HP's ease of use, simple clean-up, and compact size make it a clear winner for us. After all, if your juicer is compact enough to live on your countertop instead of a cabinet, you'll notice — and therefore use — it all the more often.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.