logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 26. februar 2022 04:51:20(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Best Gaming Smartwatches 2022: Our Top Picks for Gamers and Streamers

If you're after the best gaming smartwatch around, we've got you covered right here.Get more news about Low Price Gaming Watch,you can vist our website!

You may be asking, just what IS a gaming smartwatch...and you wouldn't be alone!A gaming smartwatch can track your heart rate, but can also display it on screen when you're streaming.

Having these devices allows you to connect on a whole new level with your audience, sharing a literal inside view into how you're reacting to any gaming experience.

The obvious contender would be, of course, competitive gaming, but there are some hilarious applications when combined with any of the more scary titles out there too.The recently released Garmin Instinct Esports Edition is designed with eSports gamers in mind. It features built-in stream integration allowing you to broadcast your estimated heart rate and stress level easily.

It uses the Garmin app called Str3AMUP!, enabling streamers to show their heart rate and stress levels during high-intensity moments during a match.

In addition to the ability to stream your heart rate and stress levels, it features an incredibly long battery life of up to 80 hours, ensuring that if you forget to charge your smartwatch, you'll be okay for your next stream.Another fantastic smartwatch from Garmin is the Vivoactive 4, which offers unique features that include a heart rate monitor, body energy monitoring and can even be paired with headphones for phone-free music!

It features a minimalistic black design which allows this smartwatch to look professional while still being used on your stream.

To connect this smartwatch with your PC to get the heart rate data, you'll need to get one of Garmin's USB ANT Stick, which is available here. This device connects through a single USB port on your computer and connects to the Vivoactive 4 when in range.The Apple Watch Series 6 is a smartwatch like no other as it uses a completely different operating system called watchOS.

This enables the Apple Watch to offer a significantly different experience when compared to other smartwatches that may use an Android-based OS.

Streamers have found a workaround to get their heart rate on stream from their Apple Watch, which is to use a website called HeartTwitch.

This website links to your Apple watch and displays the BPM when a workout is started, allowing streamers to capture and place the webpage into their preferred streaming application.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.