logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

upamfva
#1 Skrevet : 26. februar 2022 04:58:22(UTC)
upamfva

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered
Sted: upamfva

Fasani Through Conduit Gate Valve

Designed to meet API 6D specification. Full bore design, suitable for pigging and hot tapping and to minimize turbulence and pressure drop.Get more news about through conduit gate valve,you can vist our website!
Designed to allow in-line valve maintenance.
Body cavity isolated from flow stream. Designed acc. ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel code Section VIII div. 1, and ASME B16.34.
Flanges integral with valve body. Manufactured in accordance with ASME B16.5 and B16.47 'A' type. Flange face finishing available in raised or ring joint type.
Butt weld end is acc. to ASME B16.25. Design of weld end to prevent any soft seal damage during field welding.
Stem is completely covered during valve operation.
Available as integral casting or as a combination of cast center section and fabricated lower section and bonnet (depending on size).
Reinforcing ribs, where present, do not extend beyond the flange faces.
Seats are floating, spring actuated and seal in the recess is achieved by O-rings.
Double block-and-bleed option to facilitate complete flushing, draining and venting of the valve body cavity.
Prevention of body cavity over-pressure achieved by self-relieving seat ring/assemblies into the upstream line.
Valves are supplied with vent and drain to release trapped body pressure and liquids.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.