logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

lucinejuile
#1 Skrevet : 27. februar 2015 08:21:08(UTC)
lucinejuile

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

The Nike Air Flare has finally arrived at select retailers. Nike’s retro tennis line saw a spurt of interest thanks to the likes of the Air Tech Challenge’s huge year, but will the momentum carry the Air Flare into the popular lexicon? nike air max 90 for sale For fans of Agassi’s retro line, they’ll know that this very White/Black-Court Purple Air Flare retro was the one that Andre championed during his 1994 US Open victory. Unlike the last time we saw this pair though, the OG reverse Swoosh will be featured on the side panels.
Remember the highly sought after but widely unavailable Nike Free Flyknit HTM? All of us that were never able to obtain a pair have another chance, albeit with the model not under the Hiroshi-Tinker-Mark imprint. nike air max 1 Enter the newly dubbed—and more readily available—Nike Free Flyknit NSW, which arrives in a Court Purple and Polarized Blue woven upper with black and white accents. The Nike Free Flyknit NSW is available now for pre-order from atmos, and should be expected for a US arrival later this spring.
The annual KD ‘Weatherman’ installment will arrive on March 5th, 2015 with the latest KD 7. If this year’s colorway referencing KD’s first job prospect – he wanted to be a meteorologist growing up – nike air max 1 cheap reminds you of the original Nike KD IV aesthetic, then good. The pair is a clever homage at the brief history of the ‘Weatherman’ series beginning in 2011. With Emerald Green and Volt making a storm front pattern on the Posite heel blocking inspired by green screens and Doppler-radar graphics, an array of orange adds to the storm motif in a similar fashion as the original.
Remember the “Snow Camo” Nike Air Huarache that originally dropped as a Foot Locker Europe exclusive in late 2014? Well, we have some great news for all of you Huarache heads in the US that weren’t able to snag a pair. nike air max 1 online They will now be releasing stateside via Foot Locker across the good ol’ fifty states. For a refresher, these Huaraches feature a unique “snow camo” pattern across the neoprene bootie and toebox, layered with black synthetic nubuck (no confirmation yet if the grey colorway will be hitting US Foot Lockers).
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.