logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

lucinejuile
#1 Skrevet : 27. februar 2015 08:27:24(UTC)
lucinejuile

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

Neighborhood x adidas have worked magic together before, so you’d think we would be prepared for the heat when it came. But the adidas Originals ZX 500 comes blazing out of left field, showcasing a toned down colorway Adidas Protator Protito that will easily transition from Spring to Fall seasons, making it worth the cop. Different shades of light grey and white are distributed across the upper, draping over the suede and mesh constructed sneaker. Grey also follows up on the midsole, while Neighborhood’s skull and crossbones logo hits the heel.
It’s not what you see every day, so you can’t deny its individuality. Rick Owens x adidas Originals have partnered up for the season, bringing us some exceptionally original designs. In their 2015 Spring collaboration, adidas world cup 2014 we see the the adidas Springblade in it’s everyday look as well as its high-end, boot-like rendition. Along with the Springblade, we also get a chance to lay our eyes on the adidas Superstar‘s boot-looking counterpart, as well.
It’s not just the Flux, it’s the adidas ZX Flux Decon. The stronger, sturdier looking model comes to us sporting a war-ready pack, as three military camo printed interpretations fall out. The adidas ZX Flux Decon “Camo” Pack shows off a simple camouflage print in one of three colors. If the Greyed out version isn’t for you, then you can pick up a mesh constructed arrangement of Blues. Adidas Protator Protito LZ The last installment to the adidas ZX Flux Decon “Camo” Pack showcases a traditional military look in Green hues.
The adidas Originals Yeezy 750 Boost will only have a select number of rollouts, but we’ve already got one on the calendars! February 28th will give you another chance at copping if you’re in favor of the design. adidas nitrocharge 3.0 The adidas Originals Yeezy has gotten a lot of polar-opposite reviews but one thing for sure is that you’re not going to be missed when you’re rocking these. The plush, suede upper works in a perforated toe box in a greyed-out color scheme.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.