logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

lucinejuile
#1 Skrevet : 27. februar 2015 08:32:56(UTC)
lucinejuile

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
Afganistan
Sted: anhui

Adidas has released several silhouettes over the last few weeks and has really been dominating the spotlight as of late. It looks like they have no plans of letting up with their upcoming releases. adidas f50 We have already seen the adidas ZX Flux release in several colorways and up next we have a Blue Camo version of the shoe to compliment the “Decon Camo” version that we already previewed. The shoe comes dressed in various shades of Blue to complete Camo the look. The Three Stripes are represented in Black, with other hints of Black throughout the body.
Adidas Originals released the Tubular runner only a few months ago and it has already become a favorite among sneakerheads worldwide. The latest installment of the lifestyle runner will be releasing in a Core Black colorway in the modified Moc Runner version. Taking inspiration from a moccasin, this adidas Tubular is composed of a suede base on the majority of the upper including the mudguard and toe. adidas adipure 11pro Mesh underlays have been placed on the side panels with leather overlays adding a contrast in materials.
Alongside the Campus 80s Mid and ZX 500, the Neighborhood x adidas Originals Boston Super consists as another standout silhouette from the brands’ collaborative partnership for Spring 2015. By instilling Neighborhood‘s streetwear ethos into adidas’ classic models, this iteration of the Boston Super runner is constructed of premium materials with a textile upper alongside plush suede overlays – adidas adipure sl both of which are dipped in tonal Black for a sleek and understated finish. Supplemented with leather detailing across its heel and hallmark three stripes branding, the dual density mid-sole inherits an eye-catching triangular pattern in White to offset its subdued colorway overall.
The adidas Ultra Boost just may be the greatest running shoe ever according to adidas, but so far the Three Stripes has only given us a limited number of color options to choose from when it comes to their new silhouette. adidas 11nova We are beginning to see more colorways pop up such as the new collaboration with Stella Mccartney that’s exclusively for the ladies. If you were looking for something a bit more tonal then adidas will be releasing two new colorways of the Ultra Boost this week, one for the men and one for the women.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.