logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Werseemse
#1 Skrevet : 12. august 2022 04:48:22(UTC)
Werseemse

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

Acting skills are the result of accumulation Even if a person has a good talent he should also have regular professional training There is no shortcut to improve your acting skills It depends on down-to-earth practice every day Tang Zijia also saw only surprised to raise eyebrows "Hey Ji Mingnuan's acting is not bad" He Lu nodded slightly "more than good it should be said that good is not like a new person" Tang Zijia also agreed "would you like to give a like" He Lu thought of Mu Han that day said to personally find Ji Mingnuan to talk about cooperation should be determined to her But The other end of the back is Ansiya It's not easy to deal with Even if she is a gold medal broker she will be humble to Ansiya because of Mu Han's relationship Look at this wave of coquettish operation most of it is the ghost behind Ansiya Also do not know what Ansiya is iron nail machine
thinking the role is clearly handed over by her and now say that people Ji Mingnuan robbed her role this is not clearly to send heat to people I've seen a stupid one but I've never seen one as stupid as her He Lu waved her hand "Farewell let's see" No one wants to be a gun-headed bird especially Tang Zijia who is still on the rise and can't make any mistakes It's not too late to see if anyone makes a statement first and then give a like And "Biyun Biography" official blog did not respond after the video Guo Zhenchuan did not have a private micro-blog and as a famous director he could not directly hit Ansiya in the face saying that she automatically gave up the role after all there is no picture of the truth and there is a Mu Han behind her So no one in the circle has made a statement yet Instead it gives some die-hard Ansiya fans who don't know what acting is still a chance to continue blackening Don't wash it What does that prove It only proves that Ji Mingnuan also went to the audition that day Which art student can't have these talents I just want Guan Bo to give an explanation to our sister this tone can not be swallowed!

Am I the only one who thinks it's ordinary [More than ordinary It's just hot eyes okay Who's eyes haven't seen this video donate a pair to me [QAQ] Ansiya looked at the endless comments on the Internet mostly bad comments on Ji Mingnuan and no one in the circle came out to express support Also a debut half a year of 180 lines someone to help her is a fool! As for her she certainly will not respond to any word as silly do not know on the line Ansiya closed her eyes with a smile ready for a beauty sleep Lu Zhenzhen looked at the comments under the official blog of Biyun Biography which were not very friendly She didn't understand "Hey Ji Mingnuan don't you read Weibo" You've been called shit!

Ji Mingnuan is reading a novel Most of the books here are bought by Lu Yanshen The number is very large Several bookshelves as high as the ceiling are full of books Ji Mingnuan thought that this was the style of a rich and powerful family even if he did not read books he would buy a roomful of books to send out a bookish smell to cover up the stink of money all over his body But the fact proves not she stayed in the study for several days in a row read a few books Nail machine manufacturer almost all of them have notes or marks look at the vigorous and powerful handwriting it is not difficult to imagine that it is Lu Yanshen Unexpectedly General Manager Lu has to take notes when he reads a novel He is really a pursuing Gege She nodded her micro-blog is now assistant Xiaoke in charge she really does not see this is the habit of the previous life for people in their industry even if it is perfect it is impossible to get everyone's love So why bother yourself Just be yourself Ji Mingnuan asked "Why don't you go out today" Lu Zhenzhen is also puzzled by her own behavior yes why doesn't she go out Worried about Ji Mingnuan all day And the other side actually looks like they don't care and don't worry So why is she so angry This must be because she was afraid that Ji Mingnuan would drag down the Lu family so she would pay close attention to this matter It must be Lu Zhenzhen turned off his cell phone "Go right away Don't miss me" Ji Mingnuan gave a faint "hmm" So cold I'm so angry with Ben Gongju Let's go now! Lu Zhenzhen went to the door and looked back at her really not to retain her Ji Addicted to the novel unable to extricate herself Nuannuan still lowered her head and did not mean to pay any attention to her
When the reversal came Ji Mingnuan had just finished reading a book and as soon as he turned on his mobile phone he saw that Xiao Ke had sent her a message with a screenshot on it [Ming Nuan Guo Dao's wife likes and forwards the video of the official blog] Guo Zhenchuan's wife Zhang Ai is also an insider She is a famous double movie queen and is in a semi-retired state The pictures sent by Xiao Ke showed that [Zhang Ai I believe in Director Guo's vision and personality] Netizens said that Ji Mingnuan got the role by selling himself to the director but his wife came out and said she believed him which was more convincing than anyone else's long speech; The person who is most qualified to evaluate her husband's conduct is his wife Zhang Ai's forwarding is really great!

Moreover Zhang Ai did see the video of Ji Mingnuan's one-man show before forwarding the micro-blog Most netizens may not know what acting is but after shooting more than a dozen movies and TV works in Coil nail machine
the entertainment circle and winning both Jinlong and Jinxiang they are naturally qualified to evaluate Among the young artists it is rare to have such perfect acting skills No wonder Guo Zhenchuan chose her It's the right choice After the voice of the first heavyweight artist an old actor who played the role of a big parent in the drama also forwarded the official blog video saying "The younger generation is awesome looking forward to cooperation!"! Xiao Ke said "Ming Nuan one after another there are artists in the same group who like the official blog video Everyone recognizes that you got the role by acting" Ji Mingnuan said "Well I know" Xiao Ke "I'll report to you later" After hanging up the phone Xiao Ke saw that Ji Mingnuan received a private message on Weibo which was Ansiya's circle of friends! Xiao Ke shouted "Ah is my Ji Nuannuan a Koi doll" God help me! Just when the fans of Ansiya who refused to admit that Ji Mingnuan had won the role by relying on his strength closed their eyes and continued to scold Ji Mingnuan 3shardware.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.