logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Paul256
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:10:31(UTC)
Paul256

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Peach Blossoms Blossom Author: Liuli Weiyue

Red eyes bloodthirsty covered by a layer of black fog in addition to waving a sharp weapon it seems that there is nothing else She has seen this many times in the game So almost instinctively he blurted out "Lian left hand" Lian was about to plunge into the eyes of a porter when she suddenly stopped only an eyelid away from the eyes Lotus obediently threw away the fruit knife and put her left hand covered with blood on the peach's hand The eyes looked innocently at the peach as if waiting for something Peach took Lian's hand and pulled him into the room and sat down on the sofa He wetted a towel and began to help him clean up the blood stains on his body Lian is very active in cooperation it is necessary to undress let her help to wipe the whole body All the concierges fell to the ground regardless of whether the carpet was expensive or not and whether the walls were difficult to brush throwing their blood on it and gasping for breath When BOSS heard the news he saw his men lying on the ground like dead dogs as if they had just returned from the battlefield tired and relaxed Vigorously opened the door BOSS eyes flashed complex light ultrasonic handheld welder
The peach is holding the sleeping lotus lying on her lap Hearing the noise she looked up at the door Lian is all right He's asleep It seems that the tranquilizer gun in the previous test has taken effect BOSS nodded carrying another sleeping like a dead pig came in golden hair on the ground stained with blood messy He threw it next to the peach without mercy Aerys No Lenore Peach covered her mouth It was obvious that Iris was much more miserable than Lian Blood was flowing from tiny cracks in her clothes Her eye sockets were sunken and her lips were bloodless gray Leave it here and call me when you wake up BOSS is a little tired to rub the eyebrows let the peach sleep on the bed He has not had a good rest for a few days and he is really a little sleepy Is this good Peach do you want to bandage Aerys first It's still bleeding Poke Aerys no response probably drugged or something like that Peach looked at the ceiling in silence really fighting brothers father and son soldiers "

Aerys are you sure you're all right Don't hide the pain" Peach is now most worried about Aerys first he has been very healthy she did not even see that he is also sick second the last time she slept with Lian BOSS woke up to find Aerys frowning and groaning on the ground she felt very sorry for him "I'm all right practice your level!" Aerys was speechless He had the feeling of moving a stone to drop on his own feet He was plotted against by the tools he had found Every day when he saw whether Lian would smile or not he was angry Peach still looked at Aerys worriedly not wanting him to come in and play games so soon He bled a lot and was left on the ground for a long time I hope the wound won't be infected and have a fever ultrasonic spray nozzle Watch me kiss you again Aerys warns This move is very useful peach immediately withdraw the line of sight looking at Peta brush strange Since she tamed Peta her waist was not sore her legs were not painful and her whole body was strong Every day she released Peta and chatted with Lian and Aerys She watched Peta recruit many zombies and crush the picture She had an unreal feeling in her heart It was clear that she needed to take a lot of medicine to pass here but she couldn't pass there at all No one had played this BOSS alone She doesn't even know the strange look and the way of attack No wonder the summoner is so arrogant this ability to brush the map really other professions can not be compared of course PK other professions can not be compared there is no more rubbing than the summoner profession Black their plan to make money is almost initially realized and now they are looking for the joy of the reward guy vowing to kill each other with money While peaches were reminiscing about the happy time with the little dragons a message appeared in the world [System] Congratulations to the Hat House for successfully opening the door of the Demon World and opening the Dark King City The new version is online and the server will stop updating after 30 minutes Please get off the line as soon as possible

| Pai Pai Novel Forum (Impression of Small Time) Handwritten Reprint Please Specify | Chapter 122 a loving family (2) "Iris Lian do you see what is written on the forum" Peach bit her chopsticks and began to recite the words on the forum "This is a new era The old rule is falling apart A new order is being established God will bring us the gospel Bloody people will fight to defend their homeland" "What do you mean by this passage Guess right and give a prize!"! I guess it's the opening line of the expansion Because the server has to be shut down and updated for a day so peach is bored to go to the forum and find that she is very famous most of the gossip posts can see her own figure but she always exists in code such as "the fiancee of the Great Lotus God" "that woman" "the first person to be hunted by the system" "Ultrasonic nano dispersion
the most unlucky female player in history"-the glory of the Great God completely covers her Of course this is also related to her low-key work Most of the mentions of her name are reward posts The Sons of Nature Guild has cancelled the reward for her since she was swept away by Lian Rumors also can not stand the test the cause of the order to build the city was gradually seen by the discerning eye flaws the guild also mostly cancelled the reward for her The man who offered her a high reward gradually failed to pay the reward because she died too easily Many killers accused her of being dishonest and stopped hunting her She is like a gossip wave beaten to death on the beach by all kinds of waves She comes and disappears quickly Now in addition to the official activities of guessing the new version of the updated content to reward she is all kinds of love and hatred whether it is her own or God's Lian is not very interested in this kind of thing just keep eating from the peach bowl just bite the chopsticks the rice in her bowl disappeared Peach don't take part in that retarded game Aerys and Lillian were sitting on the same side of the table very depressed because they didn't get the seat next to the peach You will know when the update is online Come and play with me when you are free The last time he and Lian fell ill together Dad miraculously allowed them to live in the main house but they were still watched closely Good good BOSS Peach turned to ask for BOSS's consent fycgsonic.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.