logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Paul256
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:12:04(UTC)
Paul256

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Crazy and handsome man

If he hadn't just found out where Dong was maybe he wouldn't have seen that scene-just let him see the man who wanted to take Tinglie's life Can you see who it is "Blue face and fangs a ferocious look let a person see really disgusting" Xun Tingze made a face Make it clear! Xun Tinglie's eyes shot out a light that could kill people The man who wanted to take his life was ready and he wanted to know who wanted him dead His face was pitted and pitted as if he had been tattooed by fire It was hard to see his original face but there was an ugly scar like a centipede on his face slanting across his face almost two-thirds of it which was shocking "Scar" In Xun Tinglie's mind he quickly shuttled around the characters he had come into contact with in the past Ding Yufan and other four people all hold their breath Suddenly Xun Tinglie's excited eyes swept over them He was so lucky that he didn't die in the explosion "Who is he" "A drug Lord who sells drugs to Du Yude" Xun Tinglie pointed out with certainty The explosion you created didn't kill him! "Listening to Tingze's description I'm sure it's him" "As far as you know how dangerous is this person" Ding Yufan asked with concern Before I could do anything he had already killed Du Mende and was ready to take the money and leave "Well the insatiable guy originally a deal has evolved into such a situation Ren Dumont did not expect that he would fall into the hands of drug lords" ultrasonic generator driver
Xun Tingze said with an expressionless face The unconscionable guy just looking at him looking for a killer to take Tinglie's life knows that this man is not so easy to deal with Xunting tapped the desktop gently with his fingers as if he was using his brain to solve the current problem Did Dong cooperate with him Xun Tingze said with a proud smile "No with her free and easy temperament it is impossible to cooperate with others She would rather single-handedly complete the task of the organization than join hands with that person"

Laughter like a silver bell came from the mouth of Xun Tingchang Big brother you've changed! Everyone snickered tacitly What do you mean Xun Tinglie pretended not to know what she meant Never mind you have plenty of time Yu Fan brother is not in a hurry to ask you to bring back the winter is not it Keep a close eye on her every move and don't let us down Xun Tingze glared Tingchang's words sounded very harsh making him very uncomfortable is it possible that everyone knows what he is thinking What do you know Ding Yufan's face was full of interest "If you don't want people to know unless you don't do it yourself Tinglie has told us all about the scene when you saw the face of winter and lost your mind" "Oh what does that mean" Xun Tingze said perfunctorily Do I have to go further Xun Tingchang asked tentatively Xun Tingze has an expression of being at your disposal Everyone knows you've found out where Dong is ultrasonic cutting machine "So what I never hid the fact that I knew where she was" "The problem is that Yu Fan has ordered you to bring Dong back for questioning Since you already know where she is why don't you bring her back cleanly and neatly This is not ill-intentioned What is it" Xun Tingchang's eyes jumped with a touch of narrowness What do I have in mind He wanted to hear what Tingchang could say Don't worry even if you don't admit it brother Yu Fan will read that you have brought back the good news the merits and demerits are offset but the younger sister still wants to advise you to take her home if you like don't just dare to watch from a distance and dare not play with her! "Well since you all know I don't want to hide there is such a thing but now is to discuss the matter of Tinglie's life and safety this kind of after-dinner topic or wait for our leisure time to talk about it!" Xun Tingze made his feelings public with a generous attitude which was not awkward at all Tingze you are full of courage! Ding Yufan raised the corners of his mouth in admiration Tingze's bold attitude is different from the other three eagles Ting just wanted to hide his feelings at first but unfortunately he was informed and became angry nearly a year of pursuit but no progress

To tell you the truth he wanted to ask Ting to give up but he couldn't find the right time Tinglie full of eccentric personality thought he would be the last person to find happiness did not expect to be the first of the three eagles to find happiness in life As for Tingchang this quaint woman he would like to see how long she and the shadow will spend before they are willing to admit their feelings for each other However once ultrasonic metal welding
Tingchang's love affair is made public I am afraid that the obstruction of her three brothers will make Tingchang's feelings more varied Ding Yufan's praise made Xunting look at Xunting triumphantly and his eyes seemed to be full of provocation and ridicule Xunting seemed to see as if there was no darkness Ting everything is as you expected The latter appears What should we do next After the gossip it's time to return to the subject Ding Yufan led the crowd into the theme That's not easy let the winter appear in the trap we designed the snake will naturally reveal his whereabouts The smile on the lips of Xun Tingze hides a hidden and hidden mystery Then according to your plan we split up first of all Tinglie you go to investigate the identity of that person the so-called know yourself and know the enemy win every battle this battle we must win Ding Yufan first assigned the task to Xun Tinglie Xiaoru will trouble you these days when I'm not here "You don't have to tell me that I will treat Xiaoru as my future sister-in-law" Xun Tingchang's face of sinking fish and falling swallows catches people's eyes with a clever smile A sister-in-law listen to Xunting strong heart elated the lines on the face gradually relaxed Xunting took out his duplicate key and inserted it into the keyhole Suddenly a figure appeared behind him and knocked him heavily He immediately fainted to the ground Staring at the man lying on the ground winter's merciless eyes were even colder It's time to end it! She picked up Xunting raised her hand and pressed the doorbell slowly All the people in the Xun family knew her identity and it was no longer a good plan to visit her in the dark but now the only plan was to come to her door openly fycgsonic.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.