logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Sergio236
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 02:48:33(UTC)
Sergio236

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

The Absolute Favor of Rebirth in the End of the World

Lou Ling soon knew where they were and when he saw the zombies on the street not far away Lou Ling's scalp tingled and he looked at the man next to him with an incredible face This street is also a more prosperous street before the end of the world where from eating to drinking to daily use to home appliances drugstore shops a very complete street many nearby residents like to come here to buy goods so zombies are more looking at the group of dense zombies age scalp tingling secretly swallowed saliva think the hall may love her to death So now I want her to go straight to death Come here to collect supplies Lou Ling looked at him with a kind of neuropathy smart board for conference room
Lou Dian looked back calmly and said "It's not urgent to kill zombies first Your training is not enough" Lou age mouth twitches so after the zombies in the community were killed by her he had to take her out to kill zombies in other places Can't he see her at leisure However the hall did not give her a chance to prepare once again frantically pushed her out of the car Go ahead When Lou Ling grabbed Tang Dao to chop zombies Lou Dian walked leisurely behind This street is thousands of meters long because the time when humans mutate into zombies occurs around seven o'clock in the morning which is the time when people go to work so it has become a gathering place for zombies When they approached the zombies smelled fresh flesh and blood and all came slowly and stiffly to the corner of the street smart boards for conference rooms
There are too many zombies here as long as normal people will not be silly to run to this kind of place plus a few streets nearby are commercial streets there are no residents it looks like the same place as zombies So many zombies the age of the building itself is impossible to deal with then the need for the hall

This is her first time to see the temple to kill zombies his movements are clean and agile each move is very simple the pursuit of a fast word elaborate a simple word with ease contains a kind of beauty elegant like a vampire knight in a comic book She had never known that Lou Dian had such a good skill Could it be that he had beaten him up himself so he learned it secretly There are too many zombies the age of the building thought that the hall was too impatient to live here but soon she found that the absolute force of this Ya is purposeful every time very skillfully take her to the roadside small shops shops as a stronghold will be swarming zombies chop chop chop chop not finished then directly into the shop of others will close the door on the line And when she cut zombies the side of the hall turned smartboard for business
into someone else's shop I do not know what bad things he went to do Soon of course the owner of the building knew what he was doing The area of shops in this street is not large but it is expensive to have a complete range of shops ranging from tobacco hotels to grain stores to fruit stores pure water stores to seed stores to pharmacies The age of the building has lost count of how many small shops they visited although it is a small business 86 smart board but the goods in the shop of forty or fifty square meters are very complete After it became a gathering place for zombies no one had the courage to come here For those shops with closed doors and no one the building easily broke the door lock with brute force and entered grandly Lou age efforts to kill zombies floor hall like an idler to visit other people's shops Lou age has been too lazy to pay attention to what he wants to do as zombies kill more she has been so tired that she can't lift her hands compared to the clean floor hall she is inevitably stained with the blood of zombies disgusting This time they entered a store for women's and baby products When the door closed Lou Ling collapsed on the ground and gasped for breath Lou Dian went to the refrigerator in the store and took a bottle of mineral water to smartboards for business
unscrew and feed her Seeing her face wet with sweat and clothes he pulled a paper towel from the cash register next to her to wipe the sweat and stains on her face After drinking water and resting for a while he saw his hands in his pockets and strolled slowly around the maternity and infant store The store was about 50 ping meters separated by two floors The upper floor was obviously filled with goods The lower floor was the store The items on the shelves were mainly maternity and infant products Of course there were many very iconic women's products that is Cough big aunt paper

Lou Ling saw him look at the big aunt paper and then looked at her his face was thoughtful can not help but blush was a little angry but saw him put his hand on it and then the whole shelf with the big aunt paper on the shelf disappeared as if disappeared out of thin air Gone! ( ⊙ o ⊙)! Stunned by the age of the building The author has something to say The goal of building age is to conquer menstruation and stay away from perversion The goal of Loudian is to prepare more aunt paper to overwhelm my sister Doomsday Three The age of the building was dumbfounded and the hall of the building returned with a deep gaze After a while Lou Ling shut his mouth and put away his stupid face When he was about to say something he saw the man looking at the shop full of women's and babies' supplies and said in a Consultative tone "Do you want to collect some of these things" I'm not a big fan of babies but if you're having a baby you need it He looked at her belly as if it had been planted by him in Lantian-your sister! “……” Very good and powerful the age of the building did not know that he had considered such a long-term thing once again let her have a kind of negative feeling-Lou Ran Dad your son did not know why he was perverted I am sorry for you! &gt__&lt。 But the building hall already leisurely walked past passed the place the thing on the shelf disappeared out of thin air this magical scene lets the building age have a kind of feeling which wants to call the human to look at God Of course the sound of zombies banging on the door outside also let the age of the building understand this is the reality Lou Dian collected all the supplies in the small shop and then went up the small stairs to collect the goods piled up upstairs Although the store is small but because of the large passenger flow so the inventory is very large if not because this is a special commodity wholesale street it will not accumulate so many goods Also because of the large passenger flow here it has become a zombie gathering place with the ability of human beings now will not come here to collect this kind of thing Therefore Lou Dian is specially chosen to come to this place hsdsmartboard.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Guest (2)
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.