logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Bautista125
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:00:44(UTC)
Bautista125

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Flowers bloom in four seasons 1

"Don't mention him!" Ruizhu frowned and gave a low roar and the thin body of the mushroom trembled again quiet but still with some difficulty in a low voice "Wang Ye is here" Just to see Ru Ye "" "I said not to mention him!" Ruizhu suddenly burst out of anger and roared Mushroom's thin face turned white and white Her wet eyes blinked quickly to force the tears back to her eyes After Ruizhu roared her face slowly turned white and she stared at Mushroom who was leaning her head and not speaking The cold wind blew through the thin body Mushroom Xiang's fingers trembled and felt his heart beating loud and fast The feeling of pain and bitterness spread on the tip of his heart The next second Mushroom Xiang's body trembling slightly in the wind was pulled into Ruizhu's arms again Ruizhu's hot lips fell roughly on digital signage kiosk
Mushroom's tightly closed lips like a hatred Mushroom's persistence lasted only a few seconds The soft lips were brutally squeezed open by Ruizhu's tongue tip Mushrooms'wet and soft tongue was forced to entangle with Ruizhu'tongue The faint smell of blood diffused in the mouth of Mushroom Uh The hot and heavy breathing in the nose made the mushroom so ashamed that her eyes were hot Ruizhu suddenly loosened the mushroom's mouth and buried her head in the thin body of the mushroom in silence The mushroom's heart was cold and hot repeatedly and alternately several times Ruizhu buried her head on the shoulder of the mushroom and rubbed it gently Suddenly she sighed low and dumb "Mushroom fragrance" “……”

Mushroom Xiang felt his body tremble strangely and he felt his heart begin to twist slightly with pain and numbness with every sigh of Ruizhu Every time Ruizhu called his heart twisted more violently "Mushroom fragrance" I want your mushroom fragrance I think I want you "Mushroom fragrance" Ren Ruizhu sat him down on the steps Ruizhu's cold hands reached into his clothes from one side and he suddenly trembled as violently as if he had been struck by lightning and hot tears came out of his eyes rolling onto his clothes one by one and Ruizhu's fingers stubbornly reached under his belt Silently and irresistibly it holds the burning center that trembles with the body of the mushroom Whoo The hot and humid breath became thicker and thicker the mushroom's tearful eyes bit his lips the body was painful and paralyzed and he would never refuse-he would never refuse-even though he knew that she was just using his body as a vent but he still digital signage screen
would not refuse-he did not want-he did not want-he didn't want to be someone else's substitute The male root in the hand is hot and humid and boiling hot Ruizhu smells the dark fragrance of sweat steaming up in the nose the hand that had been slowly shaking slowly quickened its speed the tight body of mushroom fragrance spasmodically flicked upward and the thin sob finally overflowed from the throat uncontrollably Ruizhu silently turned her head sideways intentionally or unintentionally rubbing her face gently against the shoulder of mushroom fragrance A burst of rapid breathing mushroom fragrance hazy tears slowly opened wider and wider the body can not help but follow Ruizhu shaking up and down the hand bowstring like the upward lift Throat spasm'whine ' mushroom fragrance in Ruizhu's arms beating a violent struggle Ruizhu was aware of a hand to cover the head of the mushroom mushroom fragrance'ah' cry boiling hot slurry from the convulsive male root spray out Interactive digital signage Ruizhu's hand blocked the wet dripping wet not completely soft down the root of the meat Without saying a word Ruizhu took out the handkerchief from her bosom with her other hand and took the handkerchief into the waist of Mushroom's trousers Mushroom trembled all over and lowered her head Ren Ruizhu who breathed heavily and slowly took the handkerchiefs to dry his male roots which were wet by his own slurry Tears dimmed her eyes over and over again Ruizhu withdrew his hand and silently looked at the mushroom incense sitting on the steps I don't know how long it took The mushroom incense slowly raised its head The dry tears on its face rolled down again Ruizhu walked away in silence In the cold darkness he was the only one sitting on the steps full of sadness He sat in a daze for an unknown length of time clenched his teeth and wiped away the tears on his face dragging his sour and soft body up the steps

Turning around and pushing the door into the room Mushroom Xiang's eyes slowly moved from the light in the lampstand on the table to the pale and thin young man on the bed A pain passed through touch screen digital signage
his heart again Mushroom Xiang looked at the medicine bowl on the low table that had been drunk up by the young man and his anxiety eased a little The medicine was made by the fourth son If it weren't for the medicine I'm afraid the teenager would still refuse to sleep "Mushroom fragrance" A low and weak call interrupted Mushroom's thoughts and Mushroom's body shook violently looking at the boy who slowly opened his eyes on the bed in disbelief Ruye turned his blank eyes wearily and hesitantly muttered to himself and the teenager slowly turned his eyes back to the mushroom fragrance "I thought I might see her when I woke up after I fell asleep" There was an ethereal and brief smile on the boy's pale face which was slowly twisted into pieces by something sad and desperate I thought she was coming I thought she was coming If she comes she will forgive me She still hates me She hates me The boy trembled and murmured in a low voice "No I don't want her to forgive me-I don't want her to forgive-I would rather she hated me-she would remember me if she hated me-I would give her a child-even if she died-even if I died she would still remember me-she would remember me if she hated me" "Ru Ye-" Mushroom Xiang gave a low cry walked quickly to the bed and held the boy's cold hand tightly Feeling the uncontrollable tremor of Mushroom Xiang Ru Ye raised his head in a daze In the dim candlelight the boy's thin face looked unusually pale " You've been crying The teenager bit his lip blankly took the teenager's hand and sat down slowly in front of the bed pulled up a smile reluctantly and whispered I didn't You Sleep well Take care of your body Later Lying in bed the teenager quietly looked at the red and swollen eyes of the mushroom quiet for a long time and suddenly said in a very low voice "Mushroom fragrance" Don't hate me Don't cry even if I die Because I'm not worth it 。 hsdtouch.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.