logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Bautista125
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 03:03:28(UTC)
Bautista125

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

After soaring

"Boom!"! Fengyun Mowgli forced the king of nothingness with one move At the same time the figure flashed avoiding the angel of twenty-four wings Looking back I saw that there were still many clansmen who had not left Their eyes were about to crack "Why don't you go!" Supreme we were born in chaos born and raised here I have witnessed the humiliation of the first battle between gods and demons and I have also experienced the second battle between gods and demons We have never disobeyed the commands of the Supreme and the Temple but this time let us make a choice for ourselves A voice came into my mind Fengyun Mowgli followed the sound and saw an ancient human worshipping himself in the void From their eyes Fengyun Mowgli saw pain and unchangeable determination Fengyun Mowgli was silent I know! A strong pain in the heart of fierce collision Fengyun Mowgli heart has unspeakable pain but just can not vent out He knew that these people would never look back "Thank you Supreme!" Fighting is still going on between heaven and earth the flames of war are raging …… temperature check kiosk
Holy Mountain The voice of the White Tiger Supreme spread throughout the ancient times reaching the ears of all the left-behind personnel who were unable to take part in the battle Everywhere in the caves some old people women and children sat quietly their faces showing a sad look they knew that it was too ancient to end human beings The war has been lost! On the top of the holy mountain a white-haired old man supported by a young man in Tsing Yi trembled up from the ground of the temple They walked through the flat temple square with the wind howling on the top of the mountain and stopped at the edge of the cliff The old man's back was hunched and his white hair was dancing wildly in the wind In his left hand he held a thick scroll which opened and rattled in the wind while in his right hand he clung to a long thin brush

The old man looked out from the cliff He saw the remaining battle in the distance the remains of the rosefinch on the top of the mountain and the earth that was slowly collapsing and being nibbled away by darkness not far away In his eyes the old man burst into tears Disciple the teacher is old From now on you are the new interactive whiteboard prices
Bai Xiaosheng This volume which was painstakingly written by the teacher records the first battle between gods and demons and the final battle Swire It's over As a teacher I hope this book can be handed down in your hands Even if all the ancient human races are extinct as long as this book is handed down the spirit of the ancient human race will never be extinct If so then everywhere is too ancient human beings will never be extinct! The old man touched the young man's head and said Master I will do it The boy raised his head and said that although he did not know much about what the old man said he never disobeyed what the old man said Uh The old man nodded pointing to the cliff and said "Go" Go to Beihai and get out of here! "What about you Master interactive kiosk price " "Me" The old man looked at the ancient earth collapsing in the wind Murmured "I have my own" Where am I going The boy seemed to understand something Suddenly he knelt down and kowtowed three times to the old man Tears came out of his eyes He choked up and said "Master I will do it" "Well!" The old man smiled kindly and waved his head Then watching the young figure fell from the cliff disappeared in the north the old figure stood on the cliff motionless in the distance the vast light of destruction gradually approached the holy mountain ………… Hidden Valley This sacred place of the hermit was taken over by the temple before the battle of the gods and demons It is used as a breeding ground for women in the "marriage policy" After the voice of the white tiger came from the tremor of the shaking mountains a woman's low sobs came from the hidden valley Madam the time is up In the valley a temple attendant in a silver robe sighed to a beautiful woman holding a baby My child my poor child The beautiful woman lowered her head Constantly low kiss in the bosom of the child beautiful face tears like rain "Mother sorry you … …" From then on you are a child without father and mother "Madam we don't have much time" The temple staff on one side flashed a sad look in their eyes and sighed to remind them again

The beautiful woman did not speak but held the child tightly pressed her cheek against the sleeping child and touched the child's soft new hair over and over again Tears in my eyes At last the beautiful woman looked up Reluctantly he took one look at the child in his arms and handed it to the temple staff saying "" Son I'll trouble you! With a gloomy look in their eyes the temple staff took the children and nodded heavily "Don't worry madam we will send them out safely!" Taking over the baby the temple guards quickly swept toward the center of the hidden valley surrounded by clouds and mists In the thick fog around them the sound of sobbing was heard all the time A woman reluctantly sent the child to the temple staff In the center of the Hidden Valley thousands of silver-robed temple personnel stood in circles drawing a complex pattern under them each with a mysterious pattern under them In the center of a human wall with a radius of hundreds of meters there are countless babies in swaddling clothes all of whom have sniffed the lethargic gas beforehand and are sleeping quietly at the moment unaware of what is about to happen-these babies are the babies born in the "marriage policy"! "I didn't expect to wait for this day in the end!" In the center of several circles of human walls an old man with white hair and beard sighed in his heart and his eyes passed over the dense quiet sleeping baby in the center with a soft look on his face There was a rumbling sound in his ears and the old man glanced in the direction of the battlefield Turning his head the old man looked at the hundreds of famous clansmen around him and said in a loud voice "The day that Lord Ying has expected has come Everything goes according to plan Once the formation starts I think you all know the final result If you want to quit now you still have to wait" Quiet all around a pair of firm eyes gathered on the old man no one flinched everyone knew the consequences of launching this array hsdtouch.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.