logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Filson521
#1 Skrevet : 16. august 2022 04:04:30(UTC)
Filson521

Rang: Member

Gruppe: Registered

Absurd dream

Chu seemed to have noticed Yeyu Changsheng When she saw him sitting down she snorted coldly and turned her head away She saw the strange hall and the singing girl singing and dancing wildly on the dance floor She looked like a stranger Embarrassed Yeyu Changsheng smiled bitterly and wanted to speak Suddenly he heard a clear voice behind him "What would you like to drink sir" Dressed in a swimsuit a tall heavily dressed girl wiggled her buttocks and swayed over with a copy of Laipu Have two glasses of ice As soon as Ye Yu-sheng saw the girl in swimsuit he waved his hand and said "If you have acetic acid you'd better send me a bottle lest someone break it and I suffer" As he spoke he looked at Ah Chu intentionally or unintentionally The swimsuit girl giggled and said "I didn't expect you to be so funny Please wait a moment" As he spoke he turned around and walked straight to the bar with his fart team shaking Chu snorted coldly from her nostrils "You're so serious Why don't you invite her to the pool to meet the hugging and roaring" You finally spoke " Stone Honeycomb Panel
Ye Yu Changsheng took a long breath and said "Since you like it I'll teach you" "Can't you dance girl" Before Yeyu Changsheng had finished speaking an old man with long hair wearing jeans shorts and a black vest and with two pairs of Xuxu and Sheng Qinglong tattooed on his arms walked up to Ashu with a smiling face He looked at her leeringly and said "Look at the young girl's appearance Is it the first time I've arrived in the United States Brother I'm one of the Chinatown" "Pow!"! Before Gu Ganshu had finished speaking Ah Chu suddenly stood up and slapped him with her right hand "Get out of here!" She shouted! Dare this your aunt be careful of your dog nine "Ye Yu Changsheng saw it in his eyes and sniggered in his heart" 'This boy doesn't know the depth of heaven and earth He hooked a woman on my wife's head Isn't it the birthday boy who hanged himself and earned too much "

"Youyi" gangster was beaten by Ah Chu for a month He was so dizzy that he staggered back a few steps His face was burning and the corners of his mouth were soaked with red blood The person on the scene at first sight look suddenly changed many women can not help but exclaim "hinder …" But if she hadn't heard it Ah Chu snorted coldly and sat down She reached out and grabbed the incense from Ye Yu Changsheng's hand She raised her glass and drank silent and speechless You slut how dare you beat Lao Gan! After eating the ribs the old man suddenly came to his senses roared grabbed his fists and rushed straight at Ah Chu Ye Yu Changsheng saw it in his eyes and felt bitter in his heart "This boy really doesn't know whether he is alive or dead He has suffered losses from others He doesn't even see how others are doing it He has to go all out" Silver Travertine Slabs
"I want to die!" A Zhu Hong eyelid anger a cavity of bitterness nowhere to tell; see the gangster pounced on himself Yue shouted dark luck five layers of power the cup in the hand through the strength of the epidemic suppression and out Boom! Saddle Tuo vomit whip fierce Tuo I wipe the happy bad oar Tuo Huan Tuo porcelain first mash call Mu Zhong Zhi (4) Crisp Jun Tuo Yi suffers from Ai Tuo A panic Tuo suffers from fly milk Xin Ting cow box Mu Xun Wei Mou liquid Tuo spring lies on the face of the flounder and also relies on Tuo to bind rebellious Lai Mei brain margin good Tuo Bi small There was chaos in the hall As soon as several gangsters who were jumping and roaring in the hall saw that the eldest brother was injured they roared one after another "Niang's 38 toast and don't eat Lao Tzu said goodbye to you Slate Wall Panel " One after another they pulled out their bright sabres from their vests and pounced on Ah Chu in all directions Ye Yu Changsheng said anxiously in his heart "My wife is angry now If she fights she doesn't know how important it is If she kills someone she will be in a lot of trouble" He took a deep breath and shouted "Stop!" As soon as he drank it it was like a bolt from the blue which made everyone's ears buzzing and thundering! As soon as their expressions changed they couldn't help but stop Seeing a strange young man standing in front of the weak woman one of them said coldly "Boy I can't believe I still want to be a flower protector Let's talk about it after eating Lao Tzu's knives!" As soon as the words came out of his mouth he brandished a knife straight at his chest When Ah Chu saw that Ye Yu Changsheng had come forward her anger was even stronger She shouted angrily "Get out of here I don't want you to please me With a flash of your figure and a sweep of your right leg there were a few loud noises A few gangsters were hit in the leg as if they had broken their bones" Cry out miserably Frightened fell on the dance floor Chu like a ghost rushed out of the door

Not knowing whether to laugh or cry the chariot commander called out "Pearl don't run" Hurriedly took to his heels The young lady sitting on the stage in the hall was in a great hurry She hurriedly said "Sir you have taken our business You don't even buy the bill so you go like this" She hurried out of Taichung and chased her out of the door The two of them had already disappeared into the crowd of people in the future She was so angry that she gritted her teeth and fell down When Ah Chu saw that Ye Yu Changsheng was chasing after her she did not dare to perform his flying skills She was very proud of herself and suddenly felt a sense of joy to vent her anger Also does not refuse the direction relies on the physique to be light and nimble; the step is extremely quick in the human crevice left and right passes through the right door Go straight ahead One Yeyu Changsheng chased out more than a hundred articles and saw melancholy beads running around in the crowd but there was no trace of them Complain incessantly in the heart secret way "This vinegar jar wife is afraid that even this period of time since the resentment and melancholy all vent out intentionally with me" "Huang Rong Ye Baihe Wang Yuyan and others are masters in the imperial capital They are highly respected by Boss Shi Chu Liuxiang and Wei Xiaobao are in cahoots Although they are arrested in the police station they get away smoothly" Thought at this point dark sigh of relief Recalling Ah Chu's past tenderness love and pity and even regret she had to look around aimlessly in the vast crowd Chu got rid of Yeyu Changsheng and hurried all the way She didn't know where she was She heaved a sigh of relief and looked around but she saw that there was no end of traffic in the middle of the road On both sides of the sidewalk people come and go dressed in shrewish women even the chest of the high bulge of crisp chest exposed half holding the man's hand walking a shake constantly rubbing on the man With an inexplicable blush on her face she secretly said in her heart "I can't imagine that America is really different We Chinese talk about etiquette and promote civilization Men and women are not married before they get married In this strange American street these foreign women really lose the face of all the women in the world They rub against men and don't even wear clothes They are afraid that men don't know that women's breasts are different from men's" 。 forustone.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.