logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Perez236
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:44:14(UTC)
Perez236

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

On the other side, Villancer was patrolling near the wheat field. After the crop is harvested, the farmers will beat the ears of wheat with a flail and thresh the wheat on top, which is always the most arduous work. But now she and the dwarves have designed this water hammer, which uses running water to push the blades of a vertical water wheel to drive the plectrum on the shaft, and the plectrum pushes the stone head with a long wooden pole up and down to pull down the grain placed in the trough below. As long as the water flows, the device can work day and night, and the onlookers realize its value and can't help but exclaim. Now that the water tamper has been installed, the Dwarf craftsman is left to talk to the human farmer who tried it out, trying to find out if there is anything that needs to be improved from the experience idea. Villancer crept out of the crowd, a feeling of being peeped at made her look around quietly, and finally saw the silent Cassian in the shade of the tree. He was in a strange state now, his eyes were out of focus, his eyes were stupefied, as if he were thinking about something, and countless thoughts in his heart were fighting to occupy his brain. Without saying anything, Velanser walked into the dense forest, and Cassien followed her silently. Where he passed, the plants seemed to be scorched and withered, and the out-of-control forces appeared around him in the most violent way. Nature What is it to an intelligent being? He asked, empty and dry. Villancer looked at him, and the withered man in front of him seemed to fall into another kind of confusion. The values of this world are often black and white, everyone pays attention to piety and faith, once the collapse of faith, it is easy to go from one extreme to the other,juice filling machine, such as the fallen paladins, such as the withered. But in her mind, there seems to be another world, where people believe that the balance of Yin and Yang is beautiful, they know that after the full moon will usher in the waning of the moon, the cup will overflow after filling with wine, so they will not excessively pursue "perfection". With the help of the fable of the ancient wise man of another civilization, it may help the withered people in front of us. She said: "All things are born and multiplied by the great power of nature. Life and death are all part of nature. I believe that intelligent creatures understand and make good use of the gifts and graces of nature, sprinkle seeds in spring, irrigate and care for them in summer, harvest them in autumn, and use the stored food to repair farm tools in winter to prepare for spring ploughing next year.". This is a small cycle of life and death, and it is also in line with the original intention of nature. Cassian stared at her, water filling machine ,liquid bottle filling machine, his eyes gradually returning to clarity, muttering to himself: "The cycle of life and death.." Pretty good! It's the cycle of life and death! No matter elves or human beings, or any creature in this world, they all cling to life, hate death, and believe that life is sacred and death is evil, which forms a deadlock in their understanding of life and death. The trees of the Silverwood Forest are also a part of nature. They cannot be detached from the cycle of life. The forest elves sign a green oath with them in exchange for power. This is just an ordinary exchange of interests. It should not be regarded as a sacred rule and an iron law that cannot be violated. So even though he has turned away from the Green Oath, he still has not lost his spell ability. Silverwood Forest can only strip him of the power given by the forest, but he can still cast spells by drawing green energy. The ancient high elves never had any oaths, but they still had druids, which means that the green oath is definitely not the only way to preserve nature! The shackles of Cassien's mind that had been plaguing him were suddenly released, as if his blindfolded eyes were no longer obscured, and he felt the natural power that filled the world, not only in the forest, but also in the air, in himself, and in everyone. Like a black hole, the vortex devouring the essence of life around it suddenly stopped, and Cassius found that he was now free to control it, unlike before, which was almost a heartbeat instinct. He can not only decide whether to take it, but also control how much he takes, taking only a little without hurting the plant itself, just like a farmer picking fruit from a tree.
He picked up a grass seed from the ground, and in his new way of understanding, he could feel the little life gestating in the seed, the young root system piercing the skin of the seed and extending downward, the two tender green cotyledons splitting and stretching, weak and firm chasing the sun. The power of the former druid has returned to him, and this time he really understands nature, instead of waving a borrowed stick like an ignorant child as before. You Do you have the abilities of both a wither and a druid? Villancer asked in surprise. Yes, thank you for the inspiration you have given me. You are really a respectable wise man. Cassian's voice trembled. "The forest elves are wrong. They think that the primitive is beautiful. They oppose wisdom itself and all artificial activities that use the laws of nature. They live like savages.". In the past, I was also wrong. I turned to hate the forest itself because I didn't agree with the people's practices. The green spirits used and even domesticated the forest spirits for their own survival. This is their instinct to survive. However, we are intelligent beings, and it is up to us to decide the development of things. …… That's great! Villancer was elated, but on the surface he still kept a smiling and congratulatory expression. A wither who also has druid abilities? This is a real gem! Druids can domesticate and even transform plants, turning harmless vines into garrisons for strangling intruders, and flesh-eating plants into deadly traps for hunting humans. But she doesn't intend to use it that way. It takes a lot of energy and mana to add fighting power to harmless plants, but even the weakest druid can easily add elements such as high yield, pest resistance and cold tolerance to crops. If she had a druid, she would be able to start a crop breeding program, so that all farmers in the territory could use good seeds far beyond this era! "I want to say goodbye to you." Cassien hesitated and said firmly. What? There were a thousand thoughts in Velancer's mind. Did he want to go back to the forest after he regained his druid abilities? No,plastic bottle making machine, it must not be allowed, by any means, to keep him and work for himself!. gzxilinear.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.