logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

Perez236
#1 Skrevet : 19. august 2022 08:45:25(UTC)
Perez236

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered

It's not that Yubele doesn't know this little sister's obstinacy and capriciousness. Once she has a small temper and makes a twist, Yubele really can't do anything about her. He said, "Well, it's up to you not to say this, but there's one more thing you can't say!" "I knew it," said Cui Gege. "Then you don't have to wait for me to ask," said Yubele. "Say it yourself." "I don't have to tell you," said Cui Gege. "I've told Miss Jia. How can she not tell you?" "But you didn't tell Miss Jia where this man Li came from and what he was doing," said Yubele. "Who says I didn't say that?" Cui Gege said, "It was because I said so that Miss Jia thought he was an outlaw in Jianghu with evil intentions and forbade me to associate with him." "Not in the first place." "Ama knows," said Yubele. "Ama won't let you. You're a girl, and you're even more a Heshuo Gege of Prince Heshuo's mansion." Cui Gege said, "What's wrong with the girl's family? What's wrong with Heshuo Gege? Are the girl's family and Heshuo Gege not allowed to make friends?" "Making friends also depends on people and identity." "You can only make friends in the mansions in the inner city," said Yubele. "I just don't like it," said Cui Gege. "I hate their faces." "Then you were born in the wrong place, in the wrong family," said Yubel. "Since you were born in Prince Su's Mansion, it's not up to you." "Who said that?" Said Cui Gege. "I'm partial." Jade Baylor pulled again, and Cui Gege stumbled again: "What are you partial to? I tell you, no means no. Now that I'm back,PET bottle Mold, if you dare to associate with him again, or if he dares to come to you again, I'll give him a charge and grab him." "How dare you!" Said Cui Gege. "I dare," said Yubel. "What am I afraid of? Afraid of him? Or afraid of you? Do you dare me? He shook off his hand and let go at the same time. Cui Gege stood up unsteadily and took a few steps back to sit on the bed. Yu Beile pointed at her and said, "Remember, don't disrespect Miss Jia any more, or I won't forgive you." The shadow of the lamp flashed, and the man had disappeared. Cui Gege was so ashamed that she grabbed the pillow and threw it out. Of course,Vegetable oil filling machine, she didn't hit Yubele. She hit the door with a bang. Then she rushed out like a gust of wind. Cui Gege rushed into the hall again like a gust of wind. In the hall, Prince Su was still drinking tea, and Ji Hong stood by to wait on him. Cui Gege was extremely shy, but she could not forget Li Hao. She first complained angrily about Prince Su and did not wake her up when she came back. Prince Su was obviously very painful and spoiled her daughter. He held her hand and said that she had gone to bed and did not want to disturb her. Then, Cui Gege skillfully asked about the queen's visit to "Prince Su's Mansion", and of course, she mentioned the note of "Four Treasures Studio". Prince Su did not care, straight to believe that there was such a thing, and said that the queen praised the "Four Treasures Zhai" notes printed good-looking, he gave the stack of "Four Treasures Zhai" notes to the queen. Cui Gege's heart was shocked, and the "Four Treasures Studio" note of "Prince Su's Mansion" flowed out in this way. The empress won't use it fraudulently. In fact, what Li Hao did was not a royal affair. It must be that when the female dependents of the Jin family entered the palace, they stole one from the empress. This was a recent thing, because Li Hao came to Beijing and took over the business of the Jin family. It was also a recent thing. The female dependents of the Kim family could not predict that Li Hao would take over the investigation. It was impossible to steal one first and hide it for use. Prince Su wondered how she could suddenly ask about such a thing. She was so loyal to Li Hao that she didn't even tell his biological father. She made up a word to deal with it. Then, Edible oil filling machine ,bottle blowing machine, she filed a complaint against Yubeile, and even Miss Jia. She said that she knew Li Hao in "Zhangjiakou", and he was not an ordinary Jianghu man, nor was he an outlaw in Jianghu. She saw that he was good at martial arts and wanted to accept him for the use of "Prince Su's Mansion", so she invited him to see her when he came to Beijing. She did not object to be careful, nor did she object to Miss Jia and her brother taking care of her. But don't be mean, hurt her friends, and don't be so harsh to her, or even beat her. She insisted that Prince Su call his brother to scold him and vent his anger for her.
Which children to love, which children to love, which children to spoil, that is no way, not to mention Prince Su listened to Miss Jia and Yubele, his beloved little daughter is both strict and want to beat, so he asked Ji Hong to send a message, call Yubele to see immediately. Soon, Yubele came. He came alone. Miss Jia didn't come. As soon as he saw Yubele, Prince Su immediately asked why. As soon as Yubele saw his sister, he didn't know that her sister had told him. He told him what Miss Jia had told him and asked Prince Su to judge right and wrong. Jade Baylor said that Cui Gege had told Prince Su first, and there was no difference between what the two said, which proved that Cui Gege did not deceive, plus the youngest daughter had taken advantage, especially the beloved and favored youngest daughter, Prince Su's judgment was that he knew that the elder brother was well-intentioned, but he could not be so strict with the younger sister, or even hit her sister. Jade Baylor, of course, defends herself, and to defend herself is to accuse her sister of being wrong. Prince Su naturally defended his youngest daughter, and there was an element of explanation in this half. Jade bele does not like to listen to, plus Cui Gege in one side of the proud look, jade bele is also anxious, also angry, this anxious one he can not help but blame Prince Su used to sister. Prince Su called the jade Baylor to see, but also in front of the little daughter's face to say a few words to his son, the jade Baylor knows the opportunity and interest, promised to say what things are gone, but the jade Baylor refused to concede, do not give steps, a strong argument, this has made Prince Su unhappy, jade Baylor went even further, blame him for spoiling his daughter, so that Prince Su could not help but lose his temper, beat the table and blame him. And then a "get out!" Scold Yubele away. This is not what Cui Gege is happy to see. Ama was really angry and scolded her brother. Cui Gege,liquid bottle filling machine, the younger sister, also felt bored. She said a few words to Ama coquettishly and comforted her, and found a chance to leave. Prince Su was still angry and forgot to ask Cui Gege when he heard Yubele say something about hurting "Prince Su's Mansion". gzxilinear.com
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.