logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 5. september 2022 04:14:47(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

This one will probably stick with Drew Doughty for a while although he'll want to forget it as quickly as Dennis Eckersley Jersey po sible.The Los Angeles Kings defenseman didn't play particularly poorly against the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night, posting a team-high 25:40 of ice time while registering fourshots and finishing at plus-1, but a few minutes in the first period ruined the rest of the game for him and his team.Doughty's rough stretch started midway through the opening framewhen an Adrian Kempe penalty put the Oilers on a power play. With Doughty on the ice to help defendEdmonton's Matt Joyce Jersey man advantage, Oilers star Leon Draisaitl received the puck from teammate Alex Chia son. Draisaitl pondered his options from the right wing before attempting to slot a cro s-ice pa s to a waiting Chia son in front of goal only to watch as Doughty inadvertently kicked the puck past Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick and into the Los Angeles net for the game's opening goal.Minutes Kendall Graveman Jersey later, Doughty againfound himself on the ice against a feared Oilers forward. This time it was Connor McDavid, whose speed is just one of the many weapons at his disposal.MORE:With the entire Kings team backpedaling while McDavid entered their defensive zone, Doughty lost his footing temporarily. To his credit, the 29-year-old blueliner managed to block McDavid's pa s attempt while prone on the iceandquickly got back to his feet to try to deliver a hit on the Oilers Jed Lowrie Jersey superstar.Unfortunately for Doughty, his attempted check resulted in nothing but air as McDavid deftly avoided the challenge and sent the defenseman hard into the boards.Doughty tries to stop McDavid. OILERZ (@oilerzmedia) McDavid went on to moments later.Doughty did get a measure of redemption in the third period when he a sisted on Michael Amadio's goal to give the Kings life, but Edmonton held on for a 2-1 victory.It has been a rough season for the last-place Kings and . Friday's first Catfish Hunter Jersey period just added to the misery.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.