logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 5. september 2022 04:19:22(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The Stephen Vogt Jersey 2022 Stanley Cup Final started off with a bang. The Avalanchegrabbed a 1-0 series lead thanks to a 4-3 overtime win in Game 1 over theLightning on Wednesday night.Andre Burakovsky scored 1:23 into the extra frame to give Colorado its fourth overtime win of the 2022 playoffs.OT WINNER FROM ANDRE BURAKOVSKY!!! NHL (@NHL) The Avs jumped out to a 2-0 lead early in the first period thanks to two weak goals allowed by Lightning goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy. After a Nick Paul goal cut the lead to one, Artturi Lehkonen made it a two-goal lead again with another first-period tally.Tampa Bay struck back with two Robin Yount Jersey goals 48 seconds apart in the second period to tie the game. Burakovskythenended it in OT.After an action-packed Game 1, the focus shifts to Game 2 this weekend. The Avalanche have an opportunity to grab a 2-0 series lead at home, while the Lightning are aiming to knot the series before heading back to Tampa for Christian Yelich Jersey Games 3 and 4.STANLEY CUP FINAL PREVIEW: Here is everything you need to know ahead of Game 2 of the Avalanche vs. Lightning Stanley Cup Final.When is Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final?Date: Saturday, June 18Time:8 p.m. ET | 6 p.m. MTGame 2 of the final series is Saturday, June 18. Puck drop is set for 8 p.m. ET.This is the only time in the series where there will be two days of rest between games. Every other game will have one day off in between.Where is Game 2 of the Milwaukee Brewers T-Shirts Stanley Cup Final?Venue, city:Ball Arena, DenverThe series begins at Ball Arena in Denver, home of the Avalanche. Colorado will be the home team in Game 2, as well as in Games 5 and 7 if those games are nece sary.How to watch Game 2 of the Stanley Cup FinalU.S. TV:ABCU.S. live stream:ESPN+ | Canada TV:Sportsnet | CBC | TVA SportsCanada live stream:SN NOWGame 2 of the Stanley Cup Final will air on ABC in the United States. Viewers in Canada can catch the game in English on Sportsnet and CBC and in French on TVA Sports.Fans in the U.S. can live stream Avalanche vs. Lightning with ESPN+, the ESPN app or fuboTV. Canadian viewers can stream Sportsnet on SN NOW.Stanley Cup Final Game 2 oddsPuckline:Avalanche TBD| Lightning Yovani Gallardo Jersey TBDMoneyline:Avalanche TBD| Lightning TBDOver/under:TBDOdds provided by.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.