logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

nfkjasfas
#1 Skrevet : 14. oktober 2022 05:42:34(UTC)
nfkjasfas

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: USA

As per the official terms and conditions on NBA 2K's website, the promotion was available only to residents of the U.S. The PlayStation itself is made from 24 karat NBA 2K MT, and the brand boasts it has an estimated retail value of $10,407.

They will notify the winner notified on 16 September 2023 and will have five days to claim their grand prize. NBA 2K's tweet received more than 10,000 people responding by the time that the sweepstakes concluded. The promotion continued for the game's new release, NBA 2K's Twitter account offered additional possible prizes to be won throughout the game's launch day.

Copies of the latest game, virtual currency, and special editions were also up to be won, showing that the golden PS5 isn't just the most eye-opening prize. The Twitter account was giving away signed jerseys of stars such as Shaq and Kobe Bryant, extremely valuable items that aren't typically offered by a gaming business.

NBA 2K23 released worldwide September 10, 2023, which falls on the Twitter account of NBA 2K described as "2K Day." The players will be able to experience new features such as 17 new badges and a fresh shot meter. One lucky player will get to enjoy these features by winning the gold PS5.

NBA 2K23 will bring significant enhancements to shooting the ball, dribbling, finalizing and defense Buy NBA 2K23 MT Coins, along with its upgraded MyCareer player-specific personalization. Details on NBA 2K23 was lacking ahead of the September 10 launch However, a Gameplay Update post the week before launch revealed many new features coming to the game.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.