logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

nfkjasfas
#1 Skrevet : 14. oktober 2022 05:47:50(UTC)
nfkjasfas

Rang: Newbie

Gruppe: Registered
United States
Sted: USA

The Madden NFL 23 has suspended New York Jets tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. for four games for a violation of the league's performance-enhancing drug policy Madden 23 Coins, according to Madden NFL 23 Network's Albert Breer.

Winslow 30. has scored 17 receptions for 169 yards and two touchdowns in his first game with the Jets however, he was listed as doubtful for the team's Week 6 game with the Pittsburgh Steelers after sitting out during the week's practice due to an injury to his knee.

In 2008. Winslow was suspended for one game from the former Cleveland Browns general manager Phil Savage after criticizing the team's handling of a staph infection outbreak. However, the suspension was later reversed. This PED suspension is his first in his career.

The following day, Winslow published a release concerning the suspension:

Kellen Winslow "It was a shocking experience for me to find out that I tested positive for the banned substance." The man says he's not aware of the source

Winslow: "I do not consume supplements that contain prohibited ingredients. Madden NFL 23 Policy is very strict, so I am accountable." Thank you to everyone for your understanding.

Sixth overall selection of the 2004 Madden NFL 23 Draft, Winslow was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2007 after tallying 1.106 yards and scoring five touchdowns for the Browns Cheap Mut 23 Coins. He joined his team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2009 and had a one year stint in the Patriots in 2012 which concluded with only one reception for 12 yards.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.