logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

pysong
#1 Skrevet : 15. februar 2023 05:31:20(UTC)
pysong

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

KITTED OUT Ukrainians flock to UK army stores to buy camo gear

Military supplies in army surplus stores across the country are being raided by Ukrainians to see if they can buy anything that would help their resistance fighters.To get more news about bulletproof zone customer service, you can visit bulletproofboxs.com official website.

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy has accused Russia of war crimes after they killed 11 people in an air strike in Kharkiv – destroying a school.
Kharkiv has been holding out staunchly against the Russian invaders even though it is just 25 miles from the border.

Now Ukrainians in Britain are joining forces before heading back to their country to join the bloody battle.

Vitalii Vovchuk, a construction driver who moved from Ukraine three years ago, travelled to Kent from London searching for supplies.

Vitalii, 28, rushed to G4 Echelon Military Supplies in Folkstone, told the Kent Messenger: "We are also thinking to go ourselves, when asked about the prospects of returning to join the fight.

"But because we haven't been in army now they need people who already know how to fight, how to hold their arms, all that stuff.We will keep an eye and if they do training centres we will join them as soon as possible.

"We have to win this war and have to take our territory back, like Crimea and the occupied territories.

“Because this is our chance, you can see now it's the last days of Russia.

"It's the end of the big country, and it's coming to his end. He never thought it would happen like that, but we Ukrainians we always knew it's going to happen.

"Putin's problem is he doesn't understand Ukrainians. We'll fight for our freedom.

"We are actually disappointed that no one gives us a rifle. We are ready to go right now, to fight, we're ready.

“I wasn't in army, unfortunately, but I'm happy to give my life for Ukraine. We have to win and we will win. We will."
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.