logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:36:06(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Despite only being on the roster for a few days, Arizona Cardinals WR Robbie Anderson made his debut with the squad on Thursday Night Football, playing just a handful of snaps in the win over the Saints.Brought in for a pair of Lance Lynn Jersey late-round picks down the road, the Cardinals like Anderson's size and speed to stretch defenses vertically, and although sloppy QB play in Carolina may have held in back, some feel as if it's only a matter of time before he Jordan Hicks Jersey once again establishes himself as a prominent fantasy football option. believes that could come in Arizona's Week 8 meeting with the Minnesota Vikings, listing him as one of their sleepers at the wide receiver position:"We would like to say congratulations to fantasy managers who added Robbie Anderson after the Carolina Panthers traded him to the Arizona Cardinals. You have a sleeper wide receiver who po se ses great boom potential in Week 8 Drew Robinson Jersey ," said Maurice Moton."On a short turnaround, with a few days between the Panthers-Cardinals trade and his Week 7 matchup with the New Orleans Saints, Anderson didn't have a big role in Arizona's offense. He played just 18 offensive snaps and saw one target Stan Musial Jersey ."With a full week of practice in Arizona, Anderson should see an increase in his workload and more opportunities to contribute against the Minnesota Vikings, who have a tendency to give up big plays in the pa sing game."The Vikings are tied with the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions for most net yards allowed per pa s attempt (7.3). They Red Schoendienst Jersey also allow the fifth-highest completion rate (68.6) to quarterbacks this season."As a speedy deep-threat receiver, Anderson deserves a look in this matchup against the Vikings. He could easily post a 100-yard receiving game and take one reception to the end zone for six points on Sunday."Scroll to Continue
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.