logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:37:16(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

Welcome to the Monday edition of the Pick Six newsletter!If you haven't checked your calendar lately, it's Thanksgiving week, which means there's a 57% chance that this is going to turn into a food newsletter over the next three days. I'd like to apologize in advance.The only thing that has more drama than spending Thanksgiving with your family is the AFC playoff race, which was turned upside down with lo ses by both the and on Sunday. For the first time all year, we'll be taking an in-depth look at the playoff race.As the resident homer here at CBSSports.com, I had gotten used to them being eliminated from postseason contention before Thanksgiving, so it's a nice twist this year that they're still in the playoff race as we head into Turkey Day. Alright, we've got a huge newsletter, so let's get to the rundown.As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the Pick Six newsletter. To get your friends to sign up, all you have to do is with them. 1. Today's show: Steve Cishek Jersey Week 11 winners and losers, plus full recapIt's Monday, which can only mean one thing: I stayed up until 3 a.m. last night recording a podcast with Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson that touched on everything you need to know about Week 11, and let me just say, it's probably for the best that you listen. We covered all 13 games from Sunday and we spent part of the podcast trying to figure out who's going to win the AFC, which you would think would be easy to do after 11 weeks of action, but it was nearly impo sible.One thing we do every week is hand out our weekly winners and losers from Sunday's action. For this week's Ron Santo Jersey winners, Wilson and Brinson both went with a head coach while I decided to give it to the one guy who absolutely deserved it and that's mainly because he scored five touchdowns.Ryan WilsonWinner: Kliff Kingsbury and . Kingsbury is a winner because he's somehow gone 2-1 with as his starting QB and Murray is a winner because McCoy's succe s has given the starter some extra time to get his ankle healed. If the Cardinals are winning games with McCoy, it stands to reason that they're going to destroy teams once a fully healthy Murray is back.Loser: Matt Nagy and the .Nagy and the Bears got a gift on Sunday with being out and then they went and flushed that gift down the toilet. Bears fans definitely don't like when their gifts are flushed down the toilet because they were all .Will BrinsonWinner: Bill Belichick.The won on Thursday and then Belichick got to sit in his football cave on Sunday and watch as the AFC crumbled around him with upset lo ses by both the Titans and Bills. The Bills' lo s means that the Patriots are now the first-place team in the AFC East and the Titans' lo s means the Patriots could take over the TOP seed in the AFC with a win against Tenne see in Week 12 combined with a lo Joe Maddon Jersey s to the .Loser: .Their defensive strength was supposed to be stopping the run, but someone forgot to tell them that, because they got steamrolled by the for 242 rushing yards. This team is a disaster right now and Sean Payton is paying the price for sticking with instead of bringing in a veteran QB like (Note: Brinson has an unhealthy obse sion with Philip Rivers).John BreechWinner: .When you don't play quarterback, it's not easy to get yourself inserted into the MVP conversation, but Taylor might have actually done that after what he did in Buffalo on Sunday. Not only is Taylor now the 's rushing leader after his 185-yard day, but he also became the first player in history to total five touchdowns.Loser: .I'm not sure what rock bottom is for Ru sell Wilson, but getting outplayed in his own stadium by Colt McCoy has to be close. Wilson has now lost three games in a row for the first time in his career and things don't seem like they're going to get better anytime soon. Wilson wanted out of Seattle after a 12-4 season in 2020, so I'm gue sing he'll be packing his bags this week with the expectation that he won't be returning in 2022.Not only did we list our winners and losers, but we also recapped every game from Sunday. To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the best daily NFL podcast out there -- . You can also WATCH . 2 Ben Zobrist Jersey . Week 11 grades: Bengals get an 'A' for steamrolling Every week I team up with six of my colleagues here at CBSSports.com to hand out grades, and this week, the Bengals got an 'A' for leaving Las Vegas as a winner, which I don't think has ever happened to me in my 12 lifetime trips to the city.Here's a look at the grades from two notable games that were played Sunday:Cincinnati 32-13 over Las Vegas ()Bengals takeaway:When you're going up against one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL, it makes sense to run the ball and that's exactly what the Bengals did against Las Vegas. gashed up the Raiders for 123 yards and two touchdowns on a career-high 30 carries. Those two scores were more than enough for a Bengals defense that absolutely dominated the Raiders, forcing two turnovers and holding them to under 280 yards. Although only completed 20 pa ses, 10 of them went for first downs on a day where Cincinnati absolutely dominated the time of po se sion. The Bengals also got four big field goals from , including three that came from beyond 50 yards. Not everyone goes home from Vegas as a winner, but the Bengals definitely did and now they're right back in the thick of the AFC playoff race.Grade: ARaiders takeaway:The Raiders lost their third straight game and this time, it was because their offense simply couldn't make any big plays when it mattered. Through the first three-and-a-half quarters, the Raiders didn't convert a single third down, which led to a lot of punts and not a lot of points. The offense also turned the ball over twice in the second half, which led to 10 points for the Bengals. Although the defense slowed down the Bengals' pa sing game, it had no answer for Joe Mixon. For the third straight year, the Raiders are in the midst of a November collapse that's likely going to leave Dillon Maples Jersey them on the outside looking in come playoff time.Grade: D 30-10 over Jacksonville ()49ers takeaway:The 49ers basically took the game plan they used on Monday against the and used it again on Sunday in Jacksonville. For the second straight game, the 49ers pounded the ball on the ground and for the second straight game they made sure to get the ball in the hands of . The receiver carried the ball eight times for 79 yards and a TD, pacing a 49ers rushing attack that ran for 171 yards on 42 carries. The rushing total marks the first time since 1987 that the 49ers have carried the ball 42 or more times in cons
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.