logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Log ind or Registrering.

Notifikation

Icon
Error

noticeinfo
#1 Skrevet : 2. marts 2023 05:44:15(UTC)
noticeinfo

Rang: Advanced Member

Gruppe: Registered

The are in on the action at the NFL's trade deadline Dellin Betances Jersey and have reportedly traded running back Nyheim Hines to the Buffalo Bills.The news was first reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter.According to 's Tom Peli sero, the Colts are receiving Bills running back Zack Mo s and a conditional sixth-round pick that can become a fifth-round pick.On Monday night, it was reported that . s Colts reporter Stephen Holder added even more context later, by today's 4:00pm ET deadline.The Colts are understandably sellers today as they look to add draft capital, which they Wade Boggs Jersey can then use next spring to find a new quarterback of the future, perhaps.Hines' 2022 season has been far from what was initially expected. With quarterback Matt Ryan's arrival, it was supposed to reignite Hines in the Colts' offense and propel him to perhaps his most productive season. However, that hardly transpired and Ryan was ultimately benched.Hines also mi sed the majority of three recent games with a concu sion. As a result, he's on pace for one of the least statistically productive seasons of his five-year career. In 7 games (4 starts), he has carried the ball just 18 times for 36 yards (2.0 avg.) and 1 touchdown to go with 25 receptions for 188 yards (7.5 avg.).Scroll to ContinueIn 2021, Hines signed a three-year $18.6 million contract Greg Bird Jersey extension that currently runs through 2024 and has no guaranteed money remaining after this year's $3.3 million.He still holds value as one of the NFL's more dynamic and dangerous pa s-catching running backs. Plus, he can return punts at a high level.In 72 career Andy Pettitte Jersey games (16 starts), Hines has carried the ball 300 times for 1,205 yards (4.0 avg.) and 10 touchdowns as well as 235 receptions for 1,725 yards (7.3 avg.) and another 7 scores. He's also returned 73 punts for 862 yards (11.8 avg.) and 2 touchdowns.Since 2018, Hines has the sixth-most receptions in the NFL among running Don Mattingly Jersey backs, trailing only Alvin Kamara (325), Christian McCaffrey (320), Austin Ekeler (308), Leonard Fournette (240), and Ezekiel Elliott (236) ( ).The Colts already have superstar running back Jonathan Taylor, and Deon Jackson proved himself to be a quality player and pa s-catcher while Taylor and Hines mi sed time with injuries.
Brugere som besøger dette emne nu:
Hop til Forum  
Du kan ikke skrive nye indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke svare på indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke slette dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke ændre dine indlæg i dette forum.
Du kan ikke lave afstemninger i dette forum.
Du kan ikke stemme i dette forum.